“Good Food, Good Service, OK Prices.”
Review of Cherokee Grill

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #10 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

We read great reviews about this place, so we decided to give it a try. The ribs were fantastic. They were out of prime rib, so we couldn't get that, but everything we did get was good. The service was decent, and the prices were expected. It was a nice place to sit down and be served after walking around all day.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

We were looking so forward to dining again here this year. First note should have been the quick seating and empty booths. The restaurant has not full at all at the dinner hour. Waiter was quick to take order / Another waiter served the salads. Not fresh . Another server presented our meal. Ground sirloin covered with mushrooms (we did not order), the meat did not taste good, the bake potato was cold. Looked for our waiter to get help, and could not locate. When he did arrive, we stated the meal was not good and we could not locate him. He removed our plates and del. the bill. Point received.. We paid and will not return.

3  Thank CEG55184
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Great food! Quick service! Can handle a large party. The trout was excellent and the service was 5 star! Good selection!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate here last night. WOW!! Best meal here so far.
My husband had the prosperity steak- no steak knife needed. He could cut it with his fork!! I had blackened salmon - mmmmm!!
Kids had chicken strips and Philly sub, which they said was really good.
This restaurant is beautiful inside and out. Our server was great!! We saw lots of bigger parties eating here. They had a separate room that looked to be able to seat about 12 people or so.
If you park here , there is a $7 fee. However, if you show your food receipt to the gate when you leave , there's no charge.
We have been to this area many times and we decided this was our favorite so far !!

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My family and I visited last night and I was very impressed. My children are picky eaters and usually only eat chicken tenders (which they did order) The food was great, our waiter was very attentive and yes the chicken tenders were outstanding.

1  Thank Tammy S