“Best meal so far!”
Review of Cherokee Grill

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #9 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

My family and I ate here last night. WOW!! Best meal here so far.
My husband had the prosperity steak- no steak knife needed. He could cut it with his fork!! I had blackened salmon - mmmmm!!
Kids had chicken strips and Philly sub, which they said was really good.
This restaurant is beautiful inside and out. Our server was great!! We saw lots of bigger parties eating here. They had a separate room that looked to be able to seat about 12 people or so.
If you park here , there is a $7 fee. However, if you show your food receipt to the gate when you leave , there's no charge.
We have been to this area many times and we decided this was our favorite so far !!

Write a ReviewReviews (3,163)

Reviewed July 18, 2014

My family and I visited last night and I was very impressed. My children are picky eaters and usually only eat chicken tenders (which they did order) The food was great, our waiter was very attentive and yes the chicken tenders were outstanding.

1  Thank Tammy S
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Our meals were excellent. The smoked trout appetizer is very good. The Asian steak salad was also great, despite them putting way too much dressing on it. Their macaroni and spinach dish is quite good and did I mention the beer--really cold.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

If I could change one thing about it, it would have a closed kitchen. It was very loud in the restaurant and the open kitchen definitely contributed to that. The food itself was very good. The pork chops were good, as well as the macaroni and spinach cheese. If you want to get away from the chain restaurants, this is a very good choice in Gatlinburg.

1  Thank MG29851
Reviewed July 15, 2014

We recently visited the Cherokee Grill with a group of fifteen to celebrate my parent's 50th wedding anniversary. We were seated in the private dining area.

The food and service was very good. I did not hear a single complaint from anyone. The staff were very accommodating and willing to work with us.

My only gripe was that the private dining area was flooded with bright sunlight as the evening progressed, making it difficult to look towards the window. Something about the angle I suppose. Unfortunately, there were no blinds or curtains to mitigate the brightness, but this was a rather minor point in the grand scheme of things.

Overall, it was a great experience and we're happy to have chosen the Cherokee Grill to host such a special event. Thanks!