“Great place to eat with great service”
Review of Cherokee Grill

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #9 of 199 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I started with the grilled shrimp appetizer which was delicious. We both ordered steaks which were very good. We both said the baked potatoes were the best we had ever eaten anywhere.

Reviewed April 29, 2014

We stayed around a week in Gatlinburg. This was the best meal I had in the area.

I had a filet, my wife had a ribeye both were great.

My son had the chicken tender kids meal. He couldnt eat all of his and i tried some. The chicken was freshly breaded on site and nicely seasoned. So many restaurants would give kids prebreaded frozen chicken.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

After returning a year later to Gatlinburg, I still believe this restaurant is one of the best in town. The food is good, the service exceptional, the ambience restful and the prices reasonable. Just a great place.

Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

The staff was friendly and attentive. The appetizer was delicious, however the seafood salds crab meat was still frozen, and still had to pay for the inadequate meal.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Everything we ate over here was amazing! We started off with the crab bisque, then they brought us some bread, and then my husband and I each had the filet mignon. It was cooked perfectly, it was juicy, and very tender. I could have cut the steak with a plastic knife! The atmosphere was very pleasant also. Definitely worth the price.