“One of the better choices in town”
Review of Cherokee Grill

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #9 of 199 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Grabbed a late night dinner once we got in town. The prices were fair, I thought they would have been higher due to the location, but it wasn't that bad. The food was pretty much so, so. We both had different forms of pork (chop and medalions) yet mine was juicey and hers was dry. Decent selection of food, beer, and wine. It's better than eating at a chain in town, that you can eat at anytime when you're home.

1  Thank jkells_13

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Came in with my husband and two kids.. Apps was great my sons food was good and so was my husbands mine on the other hand was nasty catfish tasted old the fries tasted like sugar. The sever Danielle never asked how the food was didn't even when she took back a full plate of food.. I am a server my self in this town so it blows my mind since it was so slow tonight.

1  Thank bethparede
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Firstly, the restaurant is beautiful. Food was so delicious and the wait staff was taking care of everything. Had to wait a little, due to two large groups but our waitress was very conscious of this and offered appetizers while we waited. That alone will make me come back again and again. I love going to a restaurant where the customer is the priority and that is what Cherokee Grill does so well. Good Job! We will spread the word.

Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

This place really makes you feel like you're in the Smokey's. The food was very good and our waiter very knowledgeable.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

If you want a quiet romantic dinner out, this is the place. A bit pricey, but well worth it. There is a great selection on the menu and the staff is very helpful.