“Great Steak”
Review of Cherokee Grill

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #8 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
MIAMI FLORIDA
“Great Steak”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had the prosperty steak very tasty cooked perfect. friends also had prime rib which was excellent. nice atmosphere service was a little slow.

Carthage, ms
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I ate here for the first time on our recent vacation to the mountains. Mad at myself for not having tried this place before. Our steaks were great and we will definitely be back on our next visit to the mountains which cant come soon enough.

Columbia, Tennessee
“Excellent dinner and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

We just enjoyed a very nice dinner of steak and prime rib, although we had plenty of other choices on the menu.
This restaurant is excellent. It's located on the Parkway and has a wonderful atmosphere with fireplaces and glass walls on three sides of the restaurant. The openness and views of the outdoors are what makes this place so special. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and offered suggestions in helping us select our dinner. The food was just great! Prices were in line with most nicer restaurants in the area too.
If you find yourself wanting a nice place to enjoy a meal with family and friends, then you won't be disappointed with Cherokee Grill.

Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Good choice”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

First time at this restaurant. Well-prepared steak and a very generous serving of single-barrel Jack Daniel's for those inclined to savor Tennessee's most famous beverage. Attractive atmosphere and friendly, attentive service.

Gatlinburg
“The BEST dine in Gatlinburg!”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

My wife and I read the reviews and decided to check the menu for ourselves. The restaurant was very busy, which is a good sign, and the young ladies in attendance were very courteous. We were seated faster than the 30 min. wait time we were given. Our waitress was very helpful with my wife's choices, and kept the bread coming. I had the Prime Rib, which was outstanding, cooked to perfection. My wife, the 7oz. Filet Minon also a home run. I you are in Gatlinburg for a day, week or just passing through, stop in The Cherokee Grill, it's a first class steak house on the main strip next to The Clarion Hotel.