“Superb service & food”
Review of Cherokee Grill

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #10 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My husband & I dined on a Sunday evening in May. Atmosphere is very relaxing & not too stuffy (as I was afraid of). Our server, Tatiana, was wonderfully attentive & very knowledgeable. I had the 7oz filet that was cooked to perfection, with Tennessee Grits (eh, wasn't my cup of tea) and the Baked Mac & Cheese (fabulous!). My husband has the Prosperity Steak, which was very tasty. I will likely get that on my next visit. Overall great dinner & we hope to be back again!

There are newer reviews for Cherokee Grill

Reviewed May 12, 2013

This place is awful, my family will never eat here again while in gatlinburg. It's way overpriced for the quality of food you get. Spent $85 without tip for 2 kids meals, 2 beers, ny strip steak and filet mignon.quality of steaks are horrible. Can't believe people actually enjoy eating at this place, I guess they're satisfied with a big ol tourist trap.

1  Thank malloysky
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was a nice place to eat in Gatlinburg. The service was wonderful and the food was very good. The prices were good, not overpriced like some places in Gatlnburg.

Reviewed May 11, 2013

While vacationing from Florida 3 years ago someone told us to try Cherokee Grill for a nice dinner. It has become a must stop when we are in the area. Anyone we take there has been pleased with their meals and the atmosphere. The blue cheese grits plus the mac and cheese are the best sides. Relax and enjoy dinner.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

A little pricey, but fun place to eat! The staff was great and the food wonderful, but worth the price, if you want a good dinner!