“Best prime rib in town.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cherokee Grill

Cherokee Grill
Ranked #10 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best prime rib in town.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We celebrated Christmas Eve with prime rib here. The best in town. Service was a little slow but food overcame that.

1 Thank mapdsp

Indianapolis, Indiana
“The ole standby”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2012

My husband and I have been coming to the Smokey Mountains for 10+ years and since we found this restaurant and their marvelous baked macaroni and cheese with spinach, we have to eat here every time in town I've never failed in my choice of the prosperity steak. This 10 oz sirloin is seasoned to perfection with the worcestershire butter. The blue cheese grits aren't bad either. I recommend getting there early or you will have to wait but well worth the wait. Speaking of wait, our recent trip was a little slow on the steak but still worth it.

• Visited December 2012
Columbia, SC
“Wonderful Evening”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

My wife and I ate here the day after our daughter's wedding. It was just what we needed after the hectic weekend. Very relaxing atmosphere, great food and good portions. The salmon and Mac & Cheese with spinach were outstanding. It was December but the blackberries in the cobbler tasted like they had been picked that afternoon.

Visited December 2012
London, Kentucky
“Scalped!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have to say that I have more bad to say then good, the service is slow at best, and the prices are high enough to make you choke. but the food is pretty good and they have a wonderful selection to choose from. I especially like their seafood dishes and the atmosphere is very upscale, a good place to take a date .be prepared to wait a very long time for your food, like 45 to 55 minutes at least! and also be ready to shell out the big bucks for your meal, they are at least 20% higher than comparable eateries in Gatlinburg.

Visited March 2012
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Still the best in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I have been visiting Gatlinburg for over 10 years and besides hiking, I LOVE to eat. There are many fine restaurants downtown and in the general vicinity but the Cherokee remains at the top of the heap. Freshly baked bread, superb entrees and great desserts along with some top-shelf liquors for those who care to imbibe. The Asian steak salad, smoked trout and 9 oz filet are perennial favorites of mine. They are vegetarian-friendly (not sure of vegan) and kids will also walk away happy. Perfect for couples or parties of 20 and the Arts & Crafts decor is both authentic and tasteful. My only caveat is that the dessert menu has been downsized since my last visit.

Visited December 2012