“Awesome Atmosphere”

The Peddler Steakhouse
Ranked #16 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Gatlinburg TN, The Peddler Steakhouse is literally built upon tradition. Families continue to return from one generation to the next. We invite you to start a new dining tradition with us.
Fishers, Indiana
“Awesome Atmosphere”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

We went here for our anniversary dinner after seeing pictures online. It was beautiful. Make sure you ask to sit by the river. It is worth the wait. The view was beautiful! The salad bar was really nice. The servers were wonderful. My husband ordered the blackened chicken and loved it. I ordered the grilled chicken and didn't like it as much. The loaded baked potatoes were great though. Really nice dinner and very glad we went.

• Visited May 2014

Reno, Nevada
“View Might Compensate”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

OK, I admit we were stumped on where to eat in this very touristy "Gateway to the Smokies". I truly don't think there is anything here, based on the TA Reviews (maybe the drive to the Red Lobster in Pigeon Forge would be worth the 10 minute drive). Anyway, the salad bar is huge, but, nothing special, the prime rib just ok. The service was attentive and neither of us got sick. They need to dust the cobwebs off the stuffed geese.

1 Thank Notmelo
Groveport, Ohio
“Great food, good location.”
Reviewed May 5, 2014

This was our first time at this place. I had heard that the food was good, but it was great. It is on the higher side money wise but definately worth it.

Location is by the river so you can get a table so you can have a great view. Food was excellent, service was great, atmosphere was good, you can actually pick the steak you want,
and a great salad bar.

I would highly recommend and I will definately go back again.

• Visited May 2014
Westmont
“Good food and service was fine”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We had good steaks and the salad bar was fine. One of the better meals in Gatlinburg. Our experience was very good.

• Visited April 2014
Georgia
“Great experience!”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

I have spent many days in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge during my lifetime and I have always heard of this place but had never been. This restaurant is an institution for the area and they really have everything a geniune steakhouse should be. The food, service, and atmosphere was excellent. I will be back again soon!

• Visited March 2014