“Enjoyed our visit”

The Peddler Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Gatlinburg TN, The Peddler Steakhouse is literally built upon tradition. Families continue to return from one generation to the next. We invite you to start a new dining tradition with us.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

We had a meal @ the Peddler's steakhouse. We love the selection on the salad bar. We used the call ahead seating & asked for a 4:30pm reservation & at 4:30 exactly they started calling names. I would highly recommend using this option or you will have a wait. We both had steaks. I was a little disappointed this time with my steak, it wasn't as flavorable as I remembered, also it was a little tough. However, we remain loyal to the peddler.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I don't want to rant much about this, so I'll keep it short.

This Peddler REEKS of falling prey to being a "Tourist" restaurant. It lacks in in so many areas, but I can only assume that it's because they cater to tourists and have that "They will except anything" motif.

Look, it was about as good as going to Ryan's for a good steak......Not!!!!

Good things: Service was very good. Everyone from the hostess to our servers. Top job!
Salad bar choices........ unfortunately, it's still a buffet bar and I personally don't like sharing everyone else's hygiene issues as they reach and search for that special item they are craving.

Not so good things : A three inch shriveled up dishwasherd piece of lettuce wrapped around my dinnerware when I unfolded my napkin.
Watered down Bourbon cocktail......... the ice was the strongest thing in the glass. Tough, thin ribeye steak. I usually order Fillet, but they were soooooo over priced, that i passed.

We love our Peddler Steak House in Greenville S.C. and this one comes nowhere close.

Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

My husband an I celebrated our anniversary with an amazing dinner there.. We called ahead n when we got there we only waited about 10 mins b4 we was suppose to b seated, but some other family walked up b4 us n stole our last name n sit at are table.. The manager made it all good n we was seated somewhere else right away at a wonderful spot by the water... Thanks Peddler Steakhouse for helping make our Anniversary of 17yrs Wonderful.. We will b back.. Food was delicious n service was excellent

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have celebrated our Anniversary at The Peddler for at least 20+ yrs. out of the 47 we have been married. It continues to be one of our favorite all time restaurants. We always call ahead and make reservations for a table next to the creek. They make our night special by candle light and a white linen tablecloth. The Prime Rib and Ribeyes are always prepared to perfection and the Salad Bar is fantastic. We also get the Stuffed Potato which is also wonderful. Service and Atmosphere is Top-Notch. Don't miss this one if you are in the Gatlinburg area.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Nice view, and good salad bar. If you're a health food inspector, you don't want to eat here if you watch the people that push around the steak cart and watch what all they touch (menu, pen to take your order, handle on cart, etc) after handling the steak you select; you'll gag! Robert Irvine would have a stroke!

1  Thank lkldawg1