“Pricey, but nice atmosphere!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Peddler Steakhouse

The Peddler Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Located at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Gatlinburg TN, The Peddler Steakhouse is literally built upon tradition. Families continue to return from one generation to the next. We invite you to start a new dining tradition with us.
DeBary, Florida
“Pricey, but nice atmosphere!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

We went to the Peddler because it was right next to our hotel and it was packed all the time. We were told you needed to call ahead for seating. We arrived at 4:00PM and were seated within 15 minutes. Our table was along the river and it was a great view. The servers were attentive, almost too much so. We were speedily moved along. The salad bar was nice, but would have liked a variety of different salads as well. The chef took our orders for our meals. I would say my prime rib was good, but not worth $26. I have been to many exclusive restaurants and the 8oz. portion was considerably smaller then what I have eaten at the other places. I have tried it and now I will move on to another restaurant on my next visit. I would say go at least once!

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
“Best Steak Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2013

This restaurant is a little bit on the pricey side BUT the quality of the food and the wonderful experience that you will have here is out of this world. Best place to dress up and go out to.

Visited February 2013
Americus
“Pricey, but good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

We went to The Peddler because our host at our bed and breakfast recommended it. After reading the reviews, we were sold. After a being on vacation for several days, we were feeling like we in need of a good salad with our meal. Every review mention how great it was...and it was sensational! I don't believe I have ever seen such a big, well stock salad bar. The rest of our meal was very good also. My husband had a steak and liked it very much. Be prepared to fork out some cash, it's very pricey. For two of us, one of us had iced tea and one of us had a couple of beers. Our tab came to about $85. It was good, but I'm not sure I would spend that much again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I can't say enough about how great the Peddler was. The drinks were outstanding. If u like apple pie moonshine I suggest the Apple Snap. My wife enjoyed the Raspberry Lemondrop Martini. The atmosphere along the brook was perfect. The wait staff was very helpful and kept checking on us and even answered simple questions about finding a good sports bar. This is a must go

Seminole, Florida
“Delicious food with a view!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The Peddlar is one of our favorite restaurants in Gatlinburg! We try to eat there every time we visit. The food is great, the salad bar impressive, and all with a beautiful view of the woods and the river. We highly recommend the Peddlar!

• Visited September 2013