“Love this restaurant”

The Peddler Steakhouse
Ranked #16 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Gatlinburg TN, The Peddler Steakhouse is literally built upon tradition. Families continue to return from one generation to the next. We invite you to start a new dining tradition with us.
“Love this restaurant”
Reviewed July 23, 2013 via mobile

We visit the restaurant everytime we are in gatlinburg, tn. It is wonderful! They have the biggest and, most delicious salad bar some many choices. They have someone come to your table and you pick your cut of meat the ribeye is my favorite so delicious! I would recommend this restaurant to everyone you need to try it once and you will always go back. The service is wonderful our whole family loves it!

Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Salad bar was the best but not the steak!”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

On our wedding day my husband took me here for a romantic dinner! It wasn't the perfect dinner! The salad bar was the most enjoyable part of our meal except being with my husband! We both ordered the steak. My steak was overcooked and didn't have much flavor. I just wanted more salad! Service was just okay! Overpriced for flavorless steaks!

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Karen M
Charlestown, Rhode Island
“Best meal in Gatlinburg”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Salad bar had everything you could every want and everything was fresh! The steaks were cooked perfect to our order. I had grilled shrimp with my steak and my husband had the grilled chicken with his steak. Both of our meals were the best we had had in Gatlinburg. Then there was the dessert! - We got the warm Kristi's chocolate cake. What a way to end a delicious meal.

Decatur, Illinois
“Excellent”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Wow amazing salad bar. I love the steaks they were melt in your mouth. If you would like a seat by the river you must make the request before you sit down.

Visited July 2013
“Great food and an awesome salad bar!”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful meal here. The steak was cooked to perfection and the salad bar was generous and very well kept. Their wine list could use some help. Our service was very good.