“One of our favorites in the Smoky Mountains”

The Peddler Steakhouse
Ranked #16 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Located at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Gatlinburg TN, The Peddler Steakhouse is literally built upon tradition. Families continue to return from one generation to the next. We invite you to start a new dining tradition with us.
“One of our favorites in the Smoky Mountains”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We try to dine at The Peddler whenever we are in the Gatlinburg area. The food is consistently good -- and was actually better this time compared to the last. The salad bar is excellent with a terrific variety to suit all tastes. (The lettuce was a bit more wilted than I would have liked this time around). I had the Filet Mignon and it was terrific! My wife had her favorite ribeye and it was good as well. Consistently a good meal, but be prepared to pay top dollar for it.

Georgia
“The best!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This place had the best food in town! The salad bar had everything anyone could possibly want, and the steaks are SO GOOD!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank RoCMo
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Absolutely AMAZING!”
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Unbelievable food and atmosphere - candlelit seating with a riverside view in a log-cabin type setting (very clean too) while we ate an amazing smoked trout dip appetizer, salad from the biggest salad bar I have ever seen, and steak and rainbow trout grilled to absolute perfection! Not to mention the excellent service! This is our new favorite place to eat - what a find!!!

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Out of this world steaks”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have been eating at this restaraunt for most of my life 40 +. My mother and I visited recently and returned within the same week because it was so good. The salad bar in enourmous, fresh and clean. The filet mingon is ALWAYS cooked perfect!

Visited June 2013
Lowell, Arkansas
“Nice view but the food was just average.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a nice restaurant with a pleasant view of the river but the food was only average. I think the sister restaurant, the park grill, is much better.

1 Thank mr_reality1972