“Another Gatlinburg Favorite”

The Peddler Steakhouse
Ranked #13 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Located at the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park in Gatlinburg TN, The Peddler Steakhouse is literally built upon tradition. Families continue to return from one generation to the next. We invite you to start a new dining tradition with us.
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Every trip to Gatlinburg, we end the trip at the Peddler. We were told an hour and a half wait but wound up waiting twenty minutes - not bad. I had the Stuffed Shrimp and a Shrimp Cocktail to start - fantastic. The only caveat was that my Sweet Potato dish was a bit over carmelized. Other than that, no complaints.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

The best fillet I've EVER had!! Service was great and their salad bar was always fresh and well maintained.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

I had never had someone at a restaurant ask me how big I wanted my steak and cut if right in front of me. The steaks are great. The salad bar is huge and you could fill up on it. Ask for a window seat so you can enjoy your meal while watching the river below. You may get a glimpse of a duck or a raccoon.

1  Thank crystalm37
Reviewed November 22, 2012

Great place! Expensive, but well worth it. We will visit again when back in town. Great food and great service. A local recommended this resturant and glad we went.

Reviewed November 22, 2012 via mobile

Absolutely love the all you can eat salad bar, so many options! Stuffed shrimp appetizer was great too. We sat next to the window overlooking the water...what a romantic setting. highly recommend this restaurant, we go every year and are never disappointed.