“Great Food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of No Way Jose's

No Way Jose's
Ranked #30 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orland Park, Illinois
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had a nice dinner at this establishment. Good selection of food on the menu and great service. Our waiter was very helpful and made some good suggestions.

Visited July 2014

Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“Si Jose's Bueno”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

lots of good food at good prices, when on vacation you always take a chance with places to eat...but this one was worth it.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank MrsHyatt
Tampa, Florida
“A surprising question by a waiter”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

First of all the question of the best meal should be eliminated , because there are different type of cuisine .
This is the second time we ate and definitely will not the last .
My order was beef fajitas , I requested the meat medium rare and was almost well cook , the waiter when he brought the order said is not the way you requested if you want I will change , never I was ask by a waiter voluntary asking to send back the meal , in the past only upon request .
I said no it was very good , we will go back in the next trip .
I have a request for a policy change in this restaurant and that is to requesting and ID both myself and my wife are over 70

• Visited August 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Unique Mexican Fare”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014

OK, I was starving when we went here to eat, but everything was very delicious. They have some unique dishes that I've not seen at the typical Mexican restaurant. I particularly enjoyed the sweet corn masa that came with my dish. Service was a little slow, but they were busy, so it was understandable. Very close to the Aquarium, so it is a good place to go with kids if you are nearby.

Visited August 2014
Detroit, Michigan
“The Waiters Make it Special”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2014

My friends and I were just looking for a quick snicky snack and respite from the sun. We wandered in, a bit wary of Gatlinburg's rendition of "Mexican" food (we had eaten, unfortunately, at Loco Burro days before). I ordered the avocado chicken salad. It was fresh and tasty, solid. The salsa they serve is fresh pico de gallo, very good. My friends ordered the Mexican pizza and taco salad. They were pleased and portions were plentiful. What made the trip was, I happened to mention it was my friend's b-day, and the waiters paraded out with Patron shots, singing Happy Birthday in Spanish and English! We had a ball. Good times, solid food. Fair prices.

• Visited August 2014