“It was OK”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

I was craving Mexican food as always and they had great reviews. I thought it was a bit pricey for below average food. It was good but we weren't very impressed. Probably won't go again just because of the prices.

1  Thank TheRealMcCoys99
Write a ReviewReviews (3,223)

Reviewed March 11, 2014

Location is great and there is a small parking lot that is free.... Not many in Gatlinburg. Inside is very festive, but you are siting on top of each other..... Chips and Salsa was brought out immediately.... Salsa had absolutely no taste to it.... Need seasoning... Menu has a lot of options on it, which is good... The food came VERY quickly which was a pleasant surprise.... As far as the food goes, they definitely give you a lot.... But just as the salsa, it really didn't have that Mexican flavor...... Once again, seasoning was definitely needed... I would recommend this restaurant.......

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stopped in here for a late lunch and were very pleasantly surprised. We were seated by a window next to a stream which made for a nice scenic view. Our waiter was very attentive and kept our water glasses full. The food we ordered was made fresh and the presentation was very nice. They make their own sweet corn masa and it was excellent. If we return we will definitely order a side of the masa. They do have free parking and it is right next to the aquarium. Will definitely come here again if we get a chance while in Gatlinburg.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I've had a lot of Mexican food in my lifetime (it happens to be my favorite!), but the food at this place beats all!! I had the Pepe's Fresh Made Cilantro Lime Sauce Enchilada served with beans and rice...excellent! The chips were to die for, although I've actually had better salsa at other places. Even the beans and rice had a different flavor than I've had before and were outstanding! All served by a terrific waiter named Hector :) And to think I almost decided on Hard Rock Café...I would've missed out on this place. Eat here, you can't go wrong!

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Some of the best tex mex we have had in a while and that is saying a lot, because we try it often. Salsa was particularly good and my picky child who never likes anything said the white cheese dip was amazing.