“Great atmosphere and desserts”
Review of No Way Jose's

No Way Jose's
Ranked #30 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Lewis Center, Ohio
“Great atmosphere and desserts”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My two teenage daughters were looking forward to a good dessert to finish off a day of shopping and we took a chance at the ice cream desserts they serve were great.I had the sampler platter and a large margarita(to finish off a day of shopping with two teenage girls)Everything was excellent including the salsa and chips

• Visited February 2013

“Average food, neat place,great location”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We love Mexican food and this was near our hotel so we gave it a try. I think the place is cool, decorations and music. The salsa was watery and pretty bland. We didn't get utensils or napkins till we asked- after we got our entrees. Food was rather dry and left us unimpressed. I did like my drink and the maze side dish was great. I would skip this place next time, there are so many choices in the area.

MARKSVILLE, LA
“$$$”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

very expensive for what you get. The salsa was great - was the best thing. Ordered the sample platter. Not enough food for one much less to share.

Visited February 2013
“Great food great price but the service......”
Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

Food was above expectations . The price was right were it needed to be. I had the steak fajitas and the wife had the churros. We received the nachos and salsa. At about 20 min we got the fajitas. This would be great but nothing else. 10 minutes later here come the drinks, 5 minutes later the sides for the fajitas. All would have been great but no tortillas. Oh here they come, but no utensils Wth??? Finally got my utensils now my food is cold. Oh the bill arrived on time though... Come on guys you can do much better. So far 3 restaurants in Gatlinburg with below average results. Yet I'm still in the hunt....

Roanoke, Virginia
“Great location, poor food.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Food tasted microwaved. Salsa was like eating tomato water with nothing but diced tomatoes and onions floating around in it. Small portion sizes, no cilantro in anything we ordered. Didn't taste authentic, even though some of the servers didn't speak English.

Visited January 2013