“Omg so good!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

The band, the staff, the atmosphere, everything was perfect! Not to mention how much food you get was surprising. Recommended and we are returning in 5 weeks!

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Anytime my wife and I come to Gatlinburg, my wife and I stop here for lunch. The location is perfect (right by the aquarium). The food and salsa is usually above average. Portions are large. Prices are average for Mexican. The service can lack at times, but in their defense, they are usually swamped. My favorite part is getting a booth seat with a window overlooking the creek and the main strip (ask to sit there when you go). Overall, nice place to stop to grab a bite.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great selection of menu items; salsa is very good and if you really like very hot salsa ask for the tomatillo; it's great! Have eaten at both the Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge locations and have been very satisfied.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We stopped in on MLK day while waiting for our tubing session at Ober. The food is very good and the service was great. I had the carnitas burrito and it was very good. I have also had the fajitas previously and they were also tasty. We have never had an issue with service.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

went here twice, first time couple years ago didn't go well with service, so thought we give it another shot. service was alot better, food is average, and price's are reasonable. overall it was a pretty good experience 2nd time around. Although I have to say they were "really" busy the first time we went.RECOMMEND THIS