“Best shake EVER!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Smoky Mountain Shakes N Dawgs

Smoky Mountain Shakes N Dawgs
Ranked #5 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
ormond beach, fl
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best shake EVER!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I live in Gatlinburg and frequent this restaurant often. When I had the freshly picked blackberries shake, it was by far the best milkshake I have ever had in my life! They pick the blackberries that day on their own property and then smash em up and make them into an incredible milkshake with a special ice cream which I will not mention on this review.unfortunately, the blackberries are only around for a few weeks in June and July so I will be ready for next year's batch. So, while we wait for the blackberries, go get you the best strawberry shake in the world!

• Visited July 2014

Sevierville, Tennessee
“Not worth the money! ”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The food is NOT worth the price they charge! We had strawberry shakes and I have to say that we were disappointed. My husband had a cheeseburger and fries. There wasn't many fries that came with the order. For 3 milkshakes and 1 cheeseburger and fries, our total was $20. That is a bit much for this kind of fare. Save your money and head to Sonic!

Chalmers, Indiana
“Our best eating out experience in Gatlinburg this trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2014

Hot dog joints are not one of our usual stops, but we like to think of ourselves as open minded and adventurous. So after reading the reviews of this place we decided a trip was warranted. The possibilities were plentiful. I had the hamburger hot dog. It was a massive combination of hamburger and hot dog sandwiched together. Really tasty, I shared it with my daughter and had part of her chili cheese dog. We were all thrilled with our sandwiches. Add to that they make hand made shakes and we had a very fulfilling and filling meal. This place was only rated down by me due to its atmosphere. But do yourself a favor and take a drive a little off the beaten path and have a meal at this place.

• Visited June 2014
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Filling and delish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2014

Good prices and unusual combinations of hot dogs and burgers. Milkshakes were very thick! Friendly owner.

Visited July 2014
Somerset, PA
“Quiet and out-of-the-way :-)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

We went after a hike, wanting to avoid the crowds. Loved the dawgs! One of the best I have ever had. So many choices and the fresh buns were amazing!

Visited June 2014