“Must eat!!!”

Cuisines: American
Annapolis, Maryland
“Must eat!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

The hot dawgs were unique and delicious!!! The shakes were homemade and have spoiled me for any other milkshakes elsewhere! Staff, obviously a family, were extremely friendly. We will be back!!

Princeton, West Virginia
“Best Shakes Around”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

We saw Shakes and Dawgs on our way to Gatlinburg and decided to look them up on trip advisor to what people were saying. The reviews were good and we pass this place to our cabin so we stopped. Best decision ever, the shakes on some the best I've ever had. My Mom had the chocolate, my cousin the strawberry and I got the peanut butter, imagine silk pie in a cup and you have their shakes, loved it. We also had the chilli cheese fry hot dogs which were delicious. Smokey Mountain Shakes and Dawgs will definitely be one of our main stops when we visit.

• Visited May 2014
Erving, Massachusetts
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Happened to go in on the day they opened in April 2013”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

While on a family vacation last April (2013) we saw this place with a cool sign and what appeared to the kind of quick fare we were looking for so we stopped in. It was their first day being open. I must say I am ruined for all other hot dog places as nothing comes close to the inventiveness or quality of Smoky Mountain Dawgs. Each of the 5 of us tried something different from the mac and cheese to the moonshine the southern fried I think top the list as the favorite amongst our family. The milkshakes fresh made and super good with shaved chocolate in the chocolate shake and fresh strawberries in the strawberry. I mean who does that anyplace else? We look forward to our next trip to Tennessee just to go back. The owner was very friendly and shared with us the trials of finding just the right dog to use having sampled over 100 brands to find the perfect product to use and the trial and error of developing his menu. The sides offered are tremendous in both selection and quality. Don't miss this spot you will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Eric M
Middle River, Maryland
“Died and went to hot dog heaven!”
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

My husband and went and got 3 different ones because we could not decide. We had and chili cheese dawg with fries on top and southern fried dawg that was deep fried with cheezit crackers. Lastly I had the mac and cheese dawg and finished it off with a chocolate and strawberry shake. I am ruined no hot dog will ever compare.

1 Thank Susie K
“great dawgs,great selection”
Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

Had driven past it several times and finally decided to stop, glad we did !
There are so many good looking items on the menu it was hard to decide on one, but the Reuben Brat jumped out at me. Got several others I wanna try.
Didn't try the shakes this time but will next time.
Will definetly be back again and again

1 Thank sunglaspro