“AMAZING”

Big Daddy's Pizzeria
Ranked #6 of 196 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Wood-Fired Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. Exceptional Pizza.
Sevierville, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

the best pizza ive had and chicken wings r to die for we sat on the patio will always take my family and friends there when they come in on there vacations the service is excellent the gm melina williamson always makes r visits special really love the pizza and belieave me i eat alot of pizza and big daddys has the best ive ever had in gatlinburg

• Visited July 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Pizza and they Do take credit cards ”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I found this place on trip advisor. The pizza was really good. There were a lot of different "gourmet" type pizzas. A lot of toppings to choose from. For those who just want cheese or pepperoni they have that too! My kids loved it! Jen was our waitress and she was very nice and attentive. The only negative was we asked to sit outside and the hostess said it had been raining all day and it was too wet. The reality was, it only rained about 10 minutes and I think she just didn't want to wipe down the chairs for us. Other than that it was clean, food was good and waitress was very nice.

1 Thank Pamela R
Harmony, North Carolina
“Ahhhhmazing”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

During our anniversary trip to Gatlinburg, I came down with a hankering for good pizza. We had seen several of these big daddy places and decided to give it a try. I will warn you that unlike all the other Big Daddy's in the pigeon forge or Gatlinburg area, this one is a little tricky to find. It is located off the main strip on a little backstreet in the same building as Bennets. I hadn't been feeling well that day and had skipped breakfast and eaten very little at lunch, so by the time we got to this place I was starving. I mean sweaty palms, sick stomach, spinning head kind of starving. I made a trip to the bathroom feeling very sick while my husband ordered drinks. When I got back, our wonderful waitress had heard I wasn't feeling well and immediately got the appetizer my husband ordered out to us. She was a lifesaver. I highly recommend ordering their famous dough daddy's. They are these warm little fried dough things and they are delicious. We ordered The Great White pizza with grilled chicken and it was to die for! Put this place on your must do list!

1 Thank Bria A
“Great food. Lousy service”
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

This location cannot compare to the one in Pigeon Forge. The service was awful. Drink stayed empty. We got our appetizer when we got our pizza. However, the pizza is great.... especially the white one.

Newburgh, Indiana
“No wait and awesome food!”
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Our first restaurant experience of our Gatlinburg trip and we left with 10 happy people. We ordered a variety of pizzas from their specialty list and were thrilled with the flavors. My husband enjoyed a specialty beer as well.

• Visited August 2014