“always good food”

Ranked #6 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Wood-Fired Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. Exceptional Pizza.
Urbana, Ohio
“always good food”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We eat here every trip to Gatlinburg. Always know what we are getting which is great smokehouse quality food. We always eat at this Gatlinburg restaurant because it seems to have better quality than Pigeon Forge

• Visited July 2014

Stockbridge, Georgia
“Top 10”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I would rate the pizza that we had in the top 10 of all the pies that I have ever eaten. Quality, fresh ingredients, cooked just right. I look forward to eating there again and again. Service was great.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Norman E
Bowie, Maryland
“Darn Good Pizza”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

The pizza here was pretty good, the service was commendable as well, very child and family friendly...there was a young lady greeting the children and making balloon animals, which was pretty cool. The pizza was fresh and hot and they had different varieties of pizza. We ordered 1/2 of one and 1/2 of another to get the best of both worlds. Tasty crust and toppings. A little pricier than most pizza joints, but it was good and different!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Just_Me_Bernie
Cloverdale, Virginia
“Very good Pizza”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is not my favorite pizza but it is a very good pizza restaurant. Beer is always good and cold, I do wish they had more of a selection of craft beers.

Visited April 2014
Ohio, USA
“I was surprised the place was so empty…but the pizza was pretty darn good!”
Reviewed July 5, 2014

After a day of exploring in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, we returned to Gatlinburg for dinner. The previous evening we had spotted Big Daddy’s has we were scouting places to eat and my Mom mentioned that my sister had eaten there in the past and really enjoyed the food. OK, that’s a good enough recommendation to give it a go.

We were visiting the area over Memorial Day weekend and went to Big Daddy’s on Saturday evening, arriving about 7:00. I figured the place would be mobbed, but surprisingly it was practically empty. Hmmm Saturday night on a holiday weekend, that is not a good sign. But it did work to our advantage in a number of ways. First off, Big Daddy’s is located at the south end of town just off the main drag. There is parking available right behind the building, which was a bonus, so no problem getting a spot in the lot. Since there was no crowd, we were seated right away and had wonderful service. We opted for pizza and side salads for dinner. The salad was fresh and crisp. The pizza was very good. I’ve had better, but I have also had a lot worse. Still, it hit the spot. There was an OK selection of beer available. I was able to find an acceptable pale ale from a local brewery (I think it was from Saw Works). Pizza and beer…a good end to a great day.

Visited May 2014