“It's good!”

Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Wood-Fired Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. Exceptional Pizza. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner YEAR AFTER YEAR!
Reviewed June 17, 2014

The pizza is pretty good. My only criticism, which is purely personal taste, is that the sauce is very light and not very flavorful. So, for those who aren't into the sauce so much on a pizza, it's just great pizza. And, even though I love a good sauce, I still enjoyed the pizza. The crust is nice and thin.

There wasn't much else on the menu - i.e. no real Italian dishes to eat. But, if you're looking for pizza, this is a good choice.

We also found the service to be fast and friendly.

Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have to admit, I'm a bit of a pizza snob. I'm from Cleveland, Oh. While everyone brags about Chicago Deep Dish and the big thin pies of New York Style, in Cleveland, we have our own style of pizza and I love it. This place was as good as any I've had anywhere and was a pleasant surprise. The crust is light and just crispy enough. The toppings and sauce are fresh. And the overall flavor is excellent. I would definitely eat here again. As a bonus, our server was very friendly and a joy to interact with.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

....I've ever eaten. Only wish there was one in West TN. Wings were amazing as well. Can't wait to be back and eat here again. Excellent service, Excellent food, Excellent Establishment. A+

Reviewed June 7, 2014

The food was absolutely delicious. We had the pepperoni pizza, and the Tuscan pizza. Both were so fresh. Fresh made pizza sauces, fresh cheeses, and the meats and vegetables were so fresh you could taste it! The food came our quickly too! The server was friendly and prompt.

They bring each child a piece of dough (and a pan) to shape their own design, then they bake it and cover it with cinnamon sugar for their FREE dessert! THAT WAS AWESOME and the kids loved it.

The only negative..seemed a tad pricey for only having had 2 small pizzas...but that's what you get in downtown Gatlinburg.

Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was one place I just had to try when visiting Gatlinburg. I wasn't disappointed! The staff was friendly, and the food was great! The salads where big and fresh,and the pizza was everything we'd hoped for. They had a couple of good local beers on tap as well. It's kinda' pricey, but it's Gatlinburg....Go figure. We'll be back then next time we're in the Smokies!