“Best Pizza in Town”

Ranked #7 of 199 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Wood-Fired Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. Exceptional Pizza.
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

I didn't think much of the fake smoke on the sign outside but I was pleasantly surprised as soon I walked into the restaurant. Neat, clean and good service. Garlic dough knots were the bomb! Next came the Momma Mia pizza with delicious crispy crust. The wait staff was nice and friendly and gave us honest suggestions and best of all my drink glass was always full and we were in and out in no time. The most annoying thing about the place was the BlueGreen timeshare salesman that has been allowed to prey on this restaurants customers as they leave. I'm sure they must have some agreement $$ with the restaurant but this place needs to get rid of them. No one wants to be hassled when they are out to relax. When I go out for a slice the last thing on my mind is spending 20k on a time share.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

We sat on the patio were they were playing doo wop. Not really the best music to be paying on a restaurant patio. Pizza was average.next vacation we will certainly eat else where next time.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

A great restaurant to go eat at. The pizza was awesome and also had the bread as an appetizer which was also great. I have to say this was one of the best kid friendly restaurants in gatlinburg. We have a two year old and the staff was wonderful. They also let her make her own dessert which was just spreading out dough in a pan but she really loved it. The staff was so friendly and had fast service. Definitely a place we will go back to.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

We were gonna go eat at The Peddler last night but it was a two hour wait so we were like um, no. On the walk there, we passed a Big Daddy's so we decided to eat there, because, well, pizza is always the answer. Hands down some of the BEST pizza I've ever had!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Best pizza ever had - nothing compares in the Cincinnati area. Wait staff was friendly. The wood fired taste is amazing and unique. Got a pizza with ham, mushroom and green peppers. Amount of toppings were just right - seems skimpy at first, but once started eating, realized it was perfect because it did not overpower the sauce, crust or smokey taste. All ingredients were fresh and local, if possible. Enjoyed watching them flip the dough like and old time pizzeria. Have had some horrible pizzas in Gatlinburg - this is not one!