“Fantastico!!'”

Ranked #5 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: Wood-Fired Pizza. Fresh Ingredients. Hand Crafted Dough. Exceptional Pizza.
Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

This was the first place we stopped to eat dinner and was not disappointed! The service was excellent with staff being very attentive! We ate outside which was perfect for the weather! The food was great! Delicious pizza perfectly crispy and awesome cannoli which was filled completely (chocolate chip of course :) to finish it off! This will definitely be one of our favorite stops to eat again when visiting!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We enjoyed the pizza at Bid Daddy's Pizzeria. Our server was very friendly. The pizza crust is what I would call "thin crust" but it was very tasty and we even had some leftovers for lunch the next day. I would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The pizza that we had was very good and the server was nice, but it took a long time for our food to arrive. Then we decided to order dessert and it took forever to arrive.....I'm not sure what was going on back in the kitchen. I'd still give this place 4 stars because the food was good and the people were nice. I just wouldn't come here if you were in a hurry.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

The pizza was awful. The crust was so flimsy you had to fold it like a taco to eat it. The so called "sausage" tasted like ground beef. The lighting is so bright you feel like you're being interrogated. A little ambience goes a long way......
The Daddy Dough was delicious though even though we didn't get it until it was time for the pizza to come out. Staff was very friendly and nice.

Kelly J, Owner at Big Daddy's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2013

I am so disappointed to read this. Our crust is thin crust, but certainly you shouldn't have to fold it like a taco! Our sausage is top quality Italian Sausage, so your comment makes me wonder if you actually did get ground beef by accident. (We offer that as a topping as well) Either way, I'm sorry you didn't enjoy your pizza. (But am glad you enjoyed the Dough Daddies at least)

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

My family was looking forward to some delicious brick oven pizza, and we did get it!!! But the fact is we paid $20 for a 14" pizza, not a good value at all. I hate giving bad reviews but my family left hungry =\ You'd hope that something would make up for the lack of food value but nothing really did. Our server was nice and courteous but not attentive and not even a little glad to be there. As a server myself I always slap on a smile for my table no matter how much I dont want to be there. We left a good tip mostly because we felt bad that we were one of the only tables in there. The manager (or owner? not sure since she didn't wear a name tag) came over twice to ask how the food was and we told her it was good, well because it was, but overall not a place I'd visit again. I can find delicious food elsewhere for a much better value.