“Perfect Honeymoon”
Porch with Rockers
Swing
View from Grill
Grill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kevomeist...
Wheaton, Illinois
“Perfect Honeymoon”
Reviewed August 20, 2014 for a stay in August 2014

This was a great place to be for our honeymoon. Accommodations were wonderful, and it was very spacious for 2 people. I would definitely go back. Also, we had no idea when we booked that it came with free passes to local attractions. We did the Legacy Mountain Ziplining, which was *incredible*. My only complaint was that the hot water tank was a little too small to fill up the Jacuzzi. It wasn't a huge deal, though, since there was a hot tub on the deck.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It felt very private and tucked away.
Liked least: Not enough hot water to fill the Jacuzzi.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Aug 26, 2014
Thank you for your review. We are so happy to hear you had a wonderful honeymoon at the cabin. The passes are certainly a added bonus and saves a lot of money for the guests. We would love to have you back again to stay with us for your 1 year anniversary.
William G...
Florence, United States
“Just what the name says, "Cozy Mountain Hideaway."”
Reviewed July 26, 2014 for a stay in July 2014

To begin with, everything was in order at the rental office. The cabin was in excellent condition, clean and fresh with everything in order.
The ambiance was lovely, romantic, nurturing, and comforting. While there's no majestic view, the wonderful trees with the dense green leaves was particularly soothing, just sittin on the swing and "floating."
This was my first stay in the area though not my wife's; she had urged me to try it, so we did and I love it. I'm a Northeasten seacoaster with seawater in my veins but now I'm hooked on the mountains. We'll be back!

Bedding & mattresses Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: Everything was as stated; no problems. It's a beautiful place.
Liked least: If anything, the small shower and no towel racks. Not important though. We love the place.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 28, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review on Cozy Mountain Hideaway. These beautiful mountains makes your vacation one to remember for a lifetime. We certainly hope you will stay with us again for your next mountain vacation.
Apollo
Reviewed April 14, 2014 for a stay in April 2014

Apr 14, 2014
Thank you for your review and the information on the hot tub cover. We will certainly let the owner know to replace it. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will stay with us again sometime.
NC
Reviewed March 25, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Mar 25, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy that your first anniversary was one to remember in Cozy Mountain Hideaway. We would love to have you back for your next anniversary or any time in between.
Florida
Reviewed February 12, 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Feb 12, 2014
Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Sayago for your review. We are so happy to hear you had a great time at Cozy Mountain Hideaway. Be sure your friends let us know that you recommended them. We look forward to see you again very soon.
GA
Reviewed October 3, 2013 for a stay in September 2013
person found this review helpful

Oct 3, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are so happy you had a great time at the cabin and enjoyed all the cabin has to offer.We can't wait ti have you back again at this cabin.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing