“good donuts but...”
Review of Dunkin' Donuts

Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #3 of 3 Bakeries in Gatlinburg
Reviewed January 19, 2014

Donuts and hot caramel latte were great! Iced caramel latte was sub-par. Not their fault-- corporate's recipe I'm sure. Seemed to be some tension between co-workers. Maybe the mad rush had them on edge, but they were arguing/yelling at each other behind the counter. In their defense, the crowd was crazy. Still liked it and would return.

1  Thank onelittlemonkey

Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

Slowest service, hard donut, and the Capp sucked. Worst 30 mins of my life for sure. Wouldn't mess with a dunkin donut for the rest of my life. Oh and the garbage was over flowing holy smokes these 2 kids behind me never shut either.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

After walking around sightseeing in Gatlinburg, we decided to stop in and take a snack back to our hotel. It was raining outside so there were a lot of people taking refuge inside and it was crowded but he wait time in line wasn't that bad. The service was a little slow but could have been due to the crowd. We did get some fresh munchkins straight from the back room in our order. We would try it again.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

We visited Dunkin' Donuts on a Thursday at 7pm and they were closed...yes, you read that right. CLOSED. It was freezing outside and I know we couldn't possibly have been the only people on the crowded streets who wanted a hot coffee. The girls running the store let us in and gave us each a cup of coffee. Since the register wasn't open she asked for a tip so I gave her 10 dollars. At first I didn't think it was strange but then my husband brought it to my attention that it was only 7pm. So, I'm not sure why they were closed that early but the service was decent...it was nice of them to let us have some coffee.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Seriously the best doughnut I've had in some time and had to go all the way to Jasper to get it. Bavarian Cream filled to the rim and fresh; wow!!!