“Sweet tooth”
Review of Chocolate Monkey

Chocolate Monkey
Ranked #4 of 14 Dessert in Gatlinburg
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Great food with AWESOME service, these people were great and made our experience one to remember

1  Thank 116junkie

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We first discovered this place when we were walking around Gatlinburg and saw the Blue Bell ice cream signs. It is our favorite ice cream. My husband is always in search of the banana pudding ice cream. I've had the chocolate and the chocolate mint ice cream. There is also a very large variety of fudge and candy. I've had the truffles. Everything I've ever had here has been extremely yummy. This will be one of our regular stops on all our Gatlinburg trips.

1  Thank Terrihav
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Nothing too special. Our youngest loves monkeys so we had to stop. No chocolate ice cream????? Did not like their flavors. I got a Carmel Apple and it was good but would not go back for ice cream.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Oreo truffles are the best thing I have ever had! And the butterfinger truffles as well. Service was fast and very helpful cant wait to go back!!

Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

This place is the best all around for fudge and Carmel apple's everything is home made right in the store. It might be a little more expensive but we'll worth it.