“amazing LUNCH”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Meridianville, Alabama
“amazing LUNCH”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We stopped here to have a quick bite to eat and oh my goodness the Hamburgers and fries were to die for. They were the best we had ever ate. I highly recommend eating here!!! The people are so nice and the food simply amazing!!!

Visited February 2014

LaFayette, Georgia
“Wonderful Lunch Special!”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I ate at this restaurant with my wife this past Saturday. We had made a last minute trip to the Smokies (basically to get away before school starts back), and were just "winging it" as far as what to do, where to eat, etc. We were walking down the strip around lunch time when the manager of this restaurant asked us to keep them in mind for lunch, and pointed out the lunch specials for the day. He also told us he could seat us with a wonderful view of the river (which due to melting snow and rain the day before was very high). We decided to give it a try, and I am so glad we did. We both had the hamburger lunch special (they grind the meat in house) with the house made french fries (I added Pepper Jack Cheese to mine). The flavor of the hamburger was, no exaggeration, the best I have had in a very long time. I was very pleased with the meal, the service, and the view (as promised) from our table. I recommend this restaurant for lunch (and recommend getting a hamburger), and be sure to ask about the specials of the day. You'll be glad you did!

• Visited January 2014
Tennessee
“Wild Start at Wild Boar, Good Finish”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

After walking downtown Gatlinburg my wife and I were ready to eat and we decided on Wild Boar. After we were seated the onslaught of who was going to be our server began. Then wait staff along with the host literally argued over who was going to take our table and not in a good way. We started to walk out but a server named Haley saved the evening. She was not in the fray as to who would be our server and did a wonderful job. After all settled we had fried mushrooms and they were delicious. My wife had the ribeye and I had bacon wrapped pork tenderloin. Both were cooked to perfection and tasted great. Needless to say Haley saved the day. Other than the wild start we enjoyed dinner.

Visited December 2013
New Iberia, Louisiana
“Great meal and wonderful service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Our family recently had supper at Howard's Steakhouse - everyone enjoyed their meals which were made fresh. Drinks were served cold and the BLOODY MARY's were the BEST!!!! We recommend anyone going to Gatlinburg to go to Howard's Steakhouse and enjoy a local restaurant with great burgers and steaks and drinks! Our server did a great job and we were all taken care of! Highly recommended.

• Visited December 2013
Lexington, Kentucky
“sauces make it”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

To be truthful I wasn't all that impressed with my sandwich until I dipped it in this incredible au jus. My husband said what made his burger was the mushroom sauce. So if you get something get it in a sauce, they're really good here.

Visited December 2013