“sauces make it”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed December 28, 2013

To be truthful I wasn't all that impressed with my sandwich until I dipped it in this incredible au jus. My husband said what made his burger was the mushroom sauce. So if you get something get it in a sauce, they're really good here.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

My wife and I both sing a variety of stuff from classic rock to blues. They charge a small cover and then do not charge for your first beer. There is a good selection of music, the sound is very good and the DJ was not rude as someone else said.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

weather permitting there is outside dinning along the creak, if the weather is bad, ask for a table with a view of the creek. The food was good, and fairly priced. The drinks were made properly and served cold!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

We didn't eat at the restaurant, so disregard this review if you're looking for something to eat. My wife and I went upstairs for karaoke, and the DJ was so rude that we ordered one drink and left. It was $10 to get in, so on the way out, the bouncer asked why we were leaving, and we told him about the DJ and he agreed, said the guy was a jerk.

Every visit to Gatlinburg, we've come to Wild Boar for karaoke, so this was very disappointing. Hopefully they get this situation fixed.

1  Thank sixdeep357
Reviewed November 21, 2013

WE stopped here for lunch on our first day in Gatlinburg and we loved it! My boyfriend got the burger and I got a Portabello Sandwich and they were both delicious! They had a Bloody Mary that claims to be the best and WOW it was!!! I definitely recommend this place for some grat burgers and drinks!