“Look for this one...its worth it!”
Review of Cheese shop

Cheese shop
Ranked #125 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Oliver Springs, Tennessee
“Look for this one...its worth it!”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

We stumbled upon this hide away while looking at shops. I have been coming to this area all my life I dont know how I have not seen this place yet. We read the menu on the outside door and sounded and smelled really good, so we went into the cheese shop and the restraunt was upstairs and it was authintic german style deli food. We loved the atmosphere and the service was very friendly. I had a hogie and my hubby had the Reuban and he said it was one of the best he has ever tasted as was my hoggie with the pastrami on it. We will definatly eat here again would love to recommend this to others.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank beeebop33

Lehi, Utah
“Excellent Brots and Wurst”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This little place is a hidden gem. You almost need to trip over it to find it but, when you do you will not regret it. The service was good and the Brots and Wurst were as good as the ones I fell in love with in Germany. Don't miss your chance at a wonderful affordable lunch in Gatlinburg.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jim F
Nashville, Tennessee
“Best Rueben you will ever taste!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

I hate to broadcast this little gem of a deli above the cheese shop in the Village shops for fear that I won't be able to get near the place on my next visit, but being of German descent and tasting Ruebens all over the globe, this is by far, the best I have ever had!!! The corned beef is tender and lean, the cheese is unlike any Swiss I've ever tasted, the special sauce is savory, and the steamed pumpernickel loaf is scrumptious! Dine in at one of the several booths upstairs or take out to enjoy at your cabin in the mountains. You may be tempted, like I do, to take some home for a family dinner treat on your first night home!

• Visited December 2012