“I WAS HYPNOTIZED AND IT WAS AWESOME :D”

Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars at the Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let your imagination become your reality at the #1 Show in Gatlinburg! Guy Michaels CH, CHt., takes you on a journey through your imagination that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! They will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car right here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at one of the nicest resorts in the city... The Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!! TO GET TO THE SHOW... From Pigeon Forge, drive into the heart of Gatlinburg to traffic light #8. Turn left and go 2/10 of a mile and on your right you will see the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort. PARKING IS FREE FOR ALL SHOW GUESTS!
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My whole family thought the show was the best part of our entire trip, so I think that's saying something! They were laughing the whole entire time. I was the one who convinced them to go, and they were a little reluctant, not knowing what to expect, but after the show was over, they said that it was the best show they had ever seen. :)

I think it was such an amazing experience to be hypnotized, it was definitely different than I expected. I thought it was going to be like in the movies where you're in some sort of trance where they swing that little ball in your face lol and you fall into a trance where you do everything you're told without question, but it was nothing like that!

At the end, I wasn't even sure if I was ever hypnotized or not lol, but what I do know, is that I felt very happy, like so happy, for no reason lol. Also, every time Guy would tell us to do something, I just felt so happy and excited to do it, I just really wanted to do it, even if it was something that I'd normally be embarrassed to do like twerking hahaha! ;) So I think maybe hypnosis is something different than I thought it was, it's calming and you're just in a state where you feel happy and just want to let loose and enjoy life. Guy doesn't force you to do anything, you kind of just do it because you don't mind for some reason. It was a great experience, and I think everyone should definitely go and see the show, and possibly even give being hypnotized a chance!

Guy is really awesome, the end! -Laura and Family :)

1  Thank E5842TELaura_F
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2014

Laura, you did an excellent job at explaining what hypnosis REALLY is! You are correct! The common perception about what hypnosis is comes from Hollywood and is totally inaccurate! The movies and tv, over the years as well as cheesy and quite frankly (sleazy) hypnotists in the past have created this IDEA of what hypnosis is!

People think that a hypnotist is something like DRACULA where you look into his eyes and fall under his spell! BULL! Or most recently the public's perception of hypnotists is KENNY CRAIG from the tv show LITTLE BRITIAN (google it!) and although I love that show, its unfortunately what the public thinks we are for the most part!

It is NOTHING of the sort! True hypnosis (for the stage) is a process that we go through together to where you relax to the point that you simply do not care whats going on around you or what you are doing yourself! Now of course you will never violate your own moral or ethical code so you are not going to be COMFORTABLE doing something on stage that violates those principles. Nor.... would I ever ask you too... this is a clean family show after all.

So thank you for your explanation of the true nature of hypnosis from a volunteers stand point! Had I been like the character Kenny Craig (mentioned above) and looked into your eyes deeply and said "Look into my eyes directly in my eyes... not around my eyes directly in my eyes, in my eyes, in my eyes, in my eyes!!!!" while raising one eyebrow and making a fool of myself... That would have been, unfortunately what most people expect coming into a show like ours... :0) But thats just not the case.

NOW..... I DO HAVE THE WATCH ON THE CHAIN should we ever need that!! LOL!! Thank you so much for coming to the show! I really appreciate your comments and appreciate the fact that you tool the time out of your day to leave this review!

I look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Hypnotically (look me in my eyes, in my eyes, in my eyes..... :0) Yours...

Guy Michaels

Reviewed July 12, 2014

I've seen a number of hypnosis shows and am never disappointed. Guy seemed like a genuine nice person and concerned that the group had a great time. Also that the participants were safe and questioned people they were with if activities were ok. I would recommend this show to anyone. Thanks Guy, for a fun time.

GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

A hypnosis show is all about trust... The volunteers have to trust that they will be safe and not put in danger of any kind.... This way they feel comfortable enough to let go and have a good time!

Thank you so much for coming to the show and I am anxious to see you all again very soon.

Hypnotically yours...

Guy Michaels

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This show was very entertaining. More than I expected as far as a hypnosis show goes. My husband and I had our 2 sons with us (20 and 25). We were all entertained and enjoyed the whole show. If you are ever in Gatlinburg, TN and want to go to a show but don't want to go out of the city, this show is right out your back door. Just a short walk from the Parkway. Guy Michaels is very down to earth and gives you a great show. He comes out and talks to everyone in the audience before the show. Good family fun!

Hey thank you for your review! I appreciate you taking the time to let us know what you think! Yes... the show is very conveniently located to downtown. You can't really get anymore down town than the Space Needle.

I am so glad you guys had a good time at the show and I look forward to seeing you again very soon!

Reviewed July 11, 2014

I didn't get to go to the show, but I saw the dvd my parents brought home. I laughed so hard my sides hurt. Plus I got to see my dad's sweet dance moves. Amazing.

How awesome is this review!! You did not get to come (that part sucks.... :0( because I wish you were there!!) But you enjoyed watching your dad and is SLICK DANCE MOVES!!! via the DVD!! Next time I want to see YOU on stage and let your dad see that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree because Im sure you have slick moves as well!!! :0)

Hypnotically Yours...

Reviewed July 11, 2014

My wife and I went to the 7/8 show. I volunteered to go on stage and thats all I remembered until I watched the dvd. My wife told me about the show and what I did but I couldnt beleve her until I saw it for myself. I was shocked at what Guy was able to get me and the others to do. To hear the crowd laugh like they were it kind of made me feel like I missed something. When I watched the dvd, the show was clean and funny. Guy was great and very informative about what hypnotizism really is. I would recomend this show to all and will see him again when we return to Gatlinburg.
Thanks Guy for a great time.
Gregg & Chris R.

I didn't do it.... you did it!! You were the star and all I did was bring it out in you!! LOL... You did a fantastic job! I am so glad you came and look forward to seeing you again very soon!