“Wonderful show...... blew us away!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels

Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars at the Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let your imagination become your reality at the #1 Show in Gatlinburg! Guy Michaels CH, CHt., takes you on a journey through your imagination that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! They will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car right here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at one of the nicest resorts in the city... The Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!! TO GET TO THE SHOW... From Pigeon Forge, drive into the heart of Gatlinburg to traffic light #8. Turn left and go 2/10 of a mile and on your right you will see the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort. PARKING IS FREE FOR ALL SHOW GUESTS!
Greenville, South Carolina
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Wonderful show...... blew us away!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Ok ok ok...... I've (Matt) always been a skeptic..... Always!!!! Not anymore. Sherry and I are in Pigeon Forge / Gatlinburg for her Bday and decided to try some things we had not done before. We found Guy Michaels Comedy Hypnosis while searching TA.. We went to the show last night 10/26/2013.
Let me get the only negative out of the way first. Location location location. When I do reviews I don't like to sugar coat things. I want folks to make a decision based on goods and not so goods. To get to Guys theater, you have to enter through the game room at the Space Needle. This could turn some folks around at the door.
Unfortunately for them, if they did turn around, they would miss one Hell of a show!!!!
We took front row seats and as people began to die in. Guy came in and spoke with guest and got a feel for the room. He asked different questions to help Gage participation. The show is completely dependant on people volunteering to participate on stage.
Sherry and I told him we were there to enjoy watching others and were not interested in volunteering.......... Boy did we eat our words and are glad we did.
Sherry twitched in her seat and I could tell she was interested in participating, so I proded her a little and up on stage she went. This is a family friendly show, so don't read anything off color into what I say............ My beautiful, somewhat reserved wife was a blast. She did things that I knew very well she would not have done anywhere else, much less on that stage in front of all those strangers.
During the show she was singled out and Guy suggested that she no longer knew her name and from that point on and as far back as she knew, her name was now....... E I E I O....... that's right, just like old McDonald. He suggested to her that she would not remember her real name until her head hit the pillow that night. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! !! It worked and it was hilarious. After the show, I messed with her to no end and I can with100 percent honesty say, I tried to stump her. I even showed her her drivers licence and she thought it must be her sister, because that was not her name. I videod her answering to her new name and absolutely not responding to her real name. I showed her the DVD that I purchased from the show and just before it got to the part where she got her knew name, I told her to lay back on the couch with her head on the pillow......... on our children's eyes, this is the truth...... as her head hit the pillow I said " I love you Eieio" and she looked at me with this very puzzled look and said "What"??? I asked what her name was and she sarcastically.... " I'm tired and you know my name, quit playing around". I asked again and she huffed and said Sherry. WOW!!!!!!
This was the best $49 we have spent on entertainment ever! Great show. Go see for yourself and please let someone in your group get involved. It's truly the only way to know for sure that it wasn't fake!
I'm still a skeptic about a lot of things, but not on the power of suggestion through hypnotism. Great job Guy........ I'll send you one of her recall videos to your Facebook when we get home.

2 Thank CarolinaCouple2002
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
You are very perceptive!! Good Job!! LOL!! Thank you so much for the review! Your kind words are humbling and I very much appreciate them!

EIEIO was amazing! I loved AFTER the show just as much as during! She was fantastic!

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It means a great deal to me!

Champaign-Urbana, Illinois
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun and different”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

When we first walked in I was skeptical given that it's at the back of an arcade. But if you sit back and relax and get rid of the 'roadblocks" it was a good time. My husband and I were cracking up throughout the show. Something different and fun to do and I think the show is priced well. I would definitely recommend seeing the show.

1 Thank klala042
LOL we get a lot of comments about the location of the theater.... yes... it is in the back of an amazing arcade! Since its a huge family show.. I figured there was no better location for such a show than a huge family place! The Space Needle and Acradia (arcade) have a lot to offer families! Also some pretty cool things if your just there alone!

I appreciate you coming to the show and am so glad that you had a great time at the show! It means alot to me that you took the time out to comment.

Palm Coast, Florida
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“It's got it all!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

We went to this show. It was absolutely amazing and hilarious. I was a total skeptic before the show. My husband got hypnotized and after the show he told me he did not remember a thing that he did (and he did a lot of funny things). It wasn't until we watched the DVD and I saw his reaction to what he did that I 100 percent believed he did not remember. He says he feels better rested than he has in years which I've heard is often a result of being hypnotized. Guy was entertaining and very approachable after the show. It was a great evening for our whole family. If you only do one thing while you are in Gatlinburg this is it!!!!

Visited October 2013
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
LOL.. you know the brain is an odd yet beautifully sophisticated machine... it blows me away the more I study it. The folks on stage (your husband in this instance) are fully aware of what they are doing at all times. They are choosing to either do or not do every suggestion that I make. Their choice... the FUNNY thing is... lol... that they hardly remember doing it!

Remember at the beginning of the show where I ask... "Who has ever daydreamed before?" Well most of us have right? Then I ask who has ever talked or walked in their sleep? (I know I used to quite often) Well TALKING and WALKING in your sleep is actually the exact same state they are in on stage!

When someone is sleep walking/talking they are actually not sleeping at all... they are actually wide awake... but they are in a hypnotic trance. This is why they can do things like make a sandwich or re arrange the furniture while "Sleep Walking" etc... or they can hold a conversation with you while sleep walking or talking. NOW... often what they are saying makes no sense.. but they are awake talking to you... but their conscience mind... is somewhere else... and their sub conscience (or un-conscience) mind is holding the conversation!

I LOVE TO HEAR about when the volunteers watch themselves on DVD!! That is always confirmation that they remember nothing! As I said on stage " my favorite part of the show is at the end when I ask them questions!" That is so much fun!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS!!! They mean a whole lot to me. Telling the world that you had such a good time may go a long way in ensuring that the show has a home for a long time to come!

Hypnotically yours....

Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“the best show ever..hands down”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

the best show ever..hands down
you are the star, so funny but next time i want to watch i missed most of the show lol

Visited October 2013
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, October 23, 2013
LOL! That is one "side effect" of being the STAR of the show!!! You miss it!! LOL... this is why we love to hear the stories of our volunteers watching themselves on the DVD. Since their memories of the show are a bit sketchy....

(To the readers of this review: As stated in previous review responses.... The volunteer at a hypnosis show is in 100% control of their actions while on stage. They are aware of what they are doing and making the CHOICE to do it........ Now..... that doe not mean they will always REMEMBER IT!! LOL)

When they watch the DVD its like seeing themselves for the first time! Although when they see themselves perform... they remember performing what they are seeing at that point!! Its HILARIOUS!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW!!! It means the world to me that you took the time out of your day to say such kind things!

COME BACK SOON!!!

Hypnotically yours...

Cumming
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Hidden Gem amongst so many options in Gat/Pigeon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled upon this show inside the 'space needle', an arcade in Gatlinburg. I love hypnosis and comedy so we decided to spend the money for the show 30 mins before it started. Became the highlight of our trip :).

Guy is very charismatic, upbeat, fun, obviously loves to entertain. It was a small cozy theater which was nice, every seat had a good view. I actually went on stage to volunteer to be hypnotized but was one out of the two people that did not go 'under'. GF wanted to see me be silly of course but I was glad I could actually see the show, and holy cow was it hysterical. Guy kept it clean, PG I would say and had very funny scenarios. The cast of characters made it even better as the ages were diverse. His YouTube channel has some clips but I'm glad I didn't watch those first, it was nice not knowing what to expect.

On a personal note, we had just received some very nerve-wracking news the day before and I walked in on edge and anxious. I laughed so hard that I cried and left in a completely different mindset. Can't beat that for $21! Highly recommended.

2 Thank Ryan B
Thank you so much for your comments on the show! I HOPE EVERYTHING IS OK?? (The unsettling news?) Anyway, I am glad that you guys enjoyed our small intimate gathering of what is now FAMILY! It means alot that you wrote your thoughts and I am looking forward to seeing you both again very soon!

Hypnotically Yours...