“Ok show”

Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars at the Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let your imagination become your reality at the #1 Show in Gatlinburg! Guy Michaels CH, CHt., takes you on a journey through your imagination that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! They will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car right here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at one of the nicest resorts in the city... The Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!! TO GET TO THE SHOW... From Pigeon Forge, drive into the heart of Gatlinburg to traffic light #8. Turn left and go 2/10 of a mile and on your right you will see the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort. PARKING IS FREE FOR ALL SHOW GUESTS!
Bradenton, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ok show”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

It was entertaining seemed like only one was truly hypnotized out of 9 people. The show was engaging but not sure I would go again.

Visited August 2013
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, August 8, 2013
Hey thank you so much for your comments on the show! I appreciate your being there and taking the time out of your day to share your thoughts. Your opinion is very valuable to me and I appreciate it.

Hypnotically yours...

Clemmons, North Carolina
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Hurting from laughter!!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

This show is an absolute must see!! On Wednesday night, my son was on stage and he and the other redheaded guy next to him were hilarious!! Your show was unbelievable! I actually laughed until I cried and I'm pretty sure the rest of the audience did as well. I plan on making my visit to the Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels Show a yearly occurrence! We also purchased your other cd's and are looking forward to using them when we get back home. The rest of the family is begging for a copy of the DVD to pass around - can I purchase another copy? I don't want to let go of my copy due to a fear of losing it, it's priceless!

Jean P

Visited July 2013
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, August 7, 2013
LOL!!! I am so glad you had a great time at the show! Laughing until you cry is a GOOD THING!!
YES... you can get an additional copy of the show. All you need to do is go to the website and send me an email with your information. Its that simple!

Thank you again and I am looking forward to seeing you again year after year!

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Omg! Laugh til you cry!”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Can't' remember when I laughed so much! I was crying. Small envue not what you expect..My husband and I had a blast..After the show talking to some of the volunteers who didn't remember a thing was just amazing.. Guy Michaels should be in Vegas! Can't' wait to see it again, with some friends(hehehehehe)

Visited August 2013
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
I love our cozy little theater! There are far too many huge venues out there where the audience is made to feel like a number.... not at the Iris. We only seat 89 people for a reason! I wanted to be in a venue where I could get the one on one time with you.... the audience! Its so very important to the show to make the guests feel like part of our little Hypnotic Family.... that little extra touch is too often missed in the other shows around.

VEGAS??? Although I appreciate your confidence!!! LOL..... I am quite happy right here in little ole' Gatlinburg... I have known too many entertainers who thought they could make it in Vegas and are now "living in a van down by the river" as so beautifully stated by Chris Farley on SNL..... So consider that to be a formal invitation to come back and see me in GATLINBURG!! the next time you are in town!! :0)

Hypnotically Yours...

Harvey, Louisiana, United States
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Funny show”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Audience perticipation makes it funny and if u are picked to be a part of the show you can buy the the dvd for 20 dollars and take it home for everyone to see!

Visited August 2013
The audience is what the show is all about! Comedy Hypnosis would be pretty bland without YOU!! Without the audience! Thank you for making the show special! I am so glad that you had a great time and can share your experience with the folks at home!

Hypnotically yours....

Guy
“Guy Michaels is Amazing!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family and I had absolute blast at Guy Michaels HYPNOTIZED Show in Gatlinburg! It is definitely a "Must See Show" if you are in town! If you are lucky enough to be one of the stars on stage, you will have the time of your life!! You just will not remember anything.....until you watch the DVD!!
Thanks Guy!!
Richard T.

Visited July 2013
GuyMichaelsHyp, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, July 31, 2013
LOL!!! The DVD has become a pivotal part of the show apparently! LOL... Thank you for coming to the show! I have a great time serving as the guide on this experience. I always love to hear about those who volunteered and how they reacted when they watch themselves on video.

Thank you again for coming to the show and I very much look forward to your next visit to the Great Smoky Mountains... :)

Hypnotically Yours...