“Great Show”

Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars at the Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let your imagination become your reality at the #1 Show in Gatlinburg! Guy Michaels CH, CHt., takes you on a journey through your imagination that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! They will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car right here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at one of the nicest resorts in the city... The Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!! TO GET TO THE SHOW... From Pigeon Forge, drive into the heart of Gatlinburg to traffic light #8. Turn left and go 2/10 of a mile and on your right you will see the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort. PARKING IS FREE FOR ALL SHOW GUESTS!
Reviewed July 16, 2013

A must see! A friend and me went to the show while in Gatlinburg and I had a great time! She was on stage and doesn't remember much. I laughed and had a great time watching my friend under hypnosis. Fun, clean, and family oriented show! I will go again next time I'm in town!

GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

I am so happy that you had a good time! Its always fun to see members of your family or group on stage! Thank you so much for coming and I look forward to seeing you again real soon!!!

Hypnotically yours----

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We attended the show and laughed so hard we cried. Our daughter said before going I don't think he can hypnotize me! WOW did he ever it was so funny it is one of the best shows we have seen in the Smokies! It will definitely be the one show we will see when we go back to Gatlinburg,

GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

I LOVE it when the skeptics volunteer and subsequently become the star of the show!! Its always fun to hear how they react to watching themselves on video! I am SO glad you all had a good time at the show! Thank you also for taking the time to write this review! It means a great deal!

See you soon!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

My husband and I go to Gatlingburg/Pigeon Forge several times a year and have been to almost every show in the area. We went to see Hypnotized on Friday night. The show was great. My husband volunteered. It was hilarious. I laughed until I cried. After watching the DVD, he can't believe he did the things he did. This is definitely something that we will be talking about for days. It is a good family show that all ages will enjoy. If you go to this area, you won't want to miss Hypnotized. It's one of the best we've seen.

I love it when I hear how the volunteer was in shock while watching themselves on the DVD. I have gotten a few pictures of this and it cracks me up! One night I had a volunteer flat our argue with me that she had not been hypnotized and that she had only been on stage for a few minutes. The reality of it was that she had been the absolutely STAR for that particular night... and had been on stage for well over an hour and fifteen minutes! She was so insistent that they hypnosis had not worked on her... I showed her the DVD right there in the theater! THE LOOK ON HER FACE WAS PRICELESS!!!

Her family was rolling on the floor watching her watch herself being the star of that particular show! IT WAS GREAT!!!

Anyway... I am so glad that you all came and that you had a great time! Please let me know when you are back in town!!

Hypnotically yours....

Guy Michaels

Reviewed July 13, 2013

This show was completely awesome. I am a very shy person and hate to be the center of attention and it gives me extreme anxiety. I volunteered to be hypnotized thinking that it wouldn't work on me. Well it did and even though I was very aware of what was going on, I have never been more relaxed in my life. I ended waking up 3/4 of the way through and went to watch the show from the audience and it was absolutely hysterical. This is a very unique show and me fiance and I will defiantly be back and bring people along with us. I found it very amazing that Guy actually made an effort to introduce himself to every single person who attended the show and him and his son are very polite and friendly.

Thank you so much for your review!! I say at the beginning of each show that true hypnosis is not where you are a Zombie or a Robot!! You are completely aware of what you are doing at all times... you may not REMEMBER in the end... lol but you are aware while doing it.

What we do is relax you so that even a shy person says "You know I can do that!! It will be fun!" That is EXACTLY what hypnosis is! Thank you so much for writing your review the way you did! I could not have explained it any better myself!!

I am so glad you all came to the show and had a good time!

Come back real soon!!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

This wasn't the first comedy hypnotic show I've been to, but it was great. He was very discrete for when the people weren't hypnotized, or came out of it to make sure they were okay. It is very small theater, which is great. If you come to Gatlinburg you have to see him, I will when I come back again.

It is very important to me that the folks on stage know that I am there to make them feel comfortable and that they are going to be taken care of while they are "under". When a volunteer comes out of hypnosis during the show.. I always make sure that they are fully awake and are good to go before sending them on their way!!

We love our little theater! There are way too many huge venues in the area that sit empty! We prefer to have it the other way around. I would rather have a full but smaller house than a bigger empty one. To me it makes for a much more intimate experience for the guests!

Thank you so much for coming to the show!! It means a lot that you chose to come to the show!

Regards.... Guy