“Wonderful Show”

Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars at the Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let your imagination become your reality at the #1 Show in Gatlinburg! Guy Michaels CH, CHt., takes you on a journey through your imagination that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! They will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car right here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at one of the nicest resorts in the city... The Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!! TO GET TO THE SHOW... From Pigeon Forge, drive into the heart of Gatlinburg to traffic light #8. Turn left and go 2/10 of a mile and on your right you will see the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort. PARKING IS FREE FOR ALL SHOW GUESTS!
Reviewed July 1, 2013

While in Gatlinburg on a family vacation, my family had an opportunity to see the Guy Michaels hypnosis show, and we had a wonderful time. I took the time to research and make sure it was a family friendly show because I had my two grandchildren with me. It was wonderful. Good clean family fun. We laughed from the minute the show started until it was over, and even on the way back to the cabin. The grandchildren loved it as much as we did, and only a few minutes into the show my 38 year old skeptical son was laughing uncontrollably. The only thing disappointing about the show was that you had to be 12 to be hypnotized on stage and my grandson is only 9. We plan to come back every year on our family trip, so he will get his chance. I would highly recommend this show for any age.

1  Thank Joyce H
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

LOL... I love the part about your 38 year old skeptical son! I love the skeptics... not because of the challenge of it.. but because of the education that I have the opportunity to give! The movies and television have done hypnosis a real injustice... because true HYPNOSIS is NOTHING like you see on TV... In most cases the skeptics are looking for ZOMBIES or someone looking like Frankenstein ... lol Its nothing of the sort.

Some folks go into a deeper state of hypnosis or "Trance" while others go into a lighter state of mind. All are hypnotized however.

Thank you for mentioning that the show is clean! I have tried very hard to design a show that is full of energy, excitement and fun for ALL ages!

Thank you again for coming !! And I look forward to seeing you all again in the very near future!

Hypnotically yours... GUY!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We were not sure what to expect but with all the positive reviews, I thought let's give it a try! We were not disappointed! Our difficult to impress 15 year old son LOVED it as did our 13 year old daughter. We will be back next time we come to the mountains except this time I would volunteer! We highly recommend this show! Wonderful family entertainment and education!! Thank you, Guy!

1  Thank skinnycat77
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

I LOVE IT when the teenagers are excited about the show! Thank you so much for your kind words! Yes... Yes... Please make sure YOU volunteer next time you are in town! I am looking forward to seeing you all again very soon!

Hypnotically yours!..

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Awesome! This was fun for the whole family. We took are girls who are 18, 11, and 9. Our 18 year old was hypnotized and it was so funny watching her do these silly things that she wouldn't normally do. My 11 year old can't wait to try it when she is old enough and I would like to try being hypnotized myself sometime just to see what it feels like. I would of done it that night if I were braver. It is definitely a lot more fun if you know someone on stage so that you know it is real because it is kinda hard to believe that you can get people to do things without them really realizing it. We had a blast and would definitely do it again. Thanks for a making our vacation a memorable and fun one!

GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

You are welcome! Thank you so much for coming to the show! I am so glad you all had a good time watching your 18 year old up there having fun! Thank you also for taking time out to write this review!

I hope you guys let me know when you are back in the area! I would like to see ALL of you up there next time!! :0)

Hypnotically....

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Ok, we had booked tickets originally to see the "other guy's" show, when we showed up and found out the show was cancelled, I was livid. Guy Michaels was in the lobby, heard what happened and invited my whole Family (seven of us) to be his guests at his show the next night.

I really wasn't into coming back, nor believed in this hypno mumbo jumbo. But he did little demo on me right there in the lobby and it was pretty cool. So the next day after Cade's Cove we got back about 10 mins before the show started. I got in line to buy tickets...Guy saw me in line and pulled me and my whole family into the theater as his guests.

Ok...the theater was way smaller than I expected. The show began a little goofy with some clap along and sing alongs. Later I realized this was his assessment period of the audience. Then he asks for anyone who wants to volunteer to come up on stage. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT SOMEONE FROM YOUR GROUP GO UP. ANYONE! IMPERATIVE!!!!

The reason I say it is imperative...is because otherwise you may not believe what you are seeing!!! When proceeds to happen is UNBELIEVABLE....and funny as heck! For the most part I thought my wife was playing along....but when Guy made he smell another woman's bare arm pit (and my wife is a germ-a-phobe) and think she was smelling the best aroma of her life....I KNEW SHE CHECKED OUT OF THE BUILDING!!

This show ended up to be the highlight of my trip and I purchased the DVD of the show so as to always remind my wife of this night!!! Now if I can just get Guy to come home with us, things would be perfect!

Seriously, one of the best shows I have seen and once again thank you to Guy Michaels for you generosity.

1  Thank SI-BigDelicious
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you so much for coming to the show! I appreciate your kind words and I just want to say thank you for allowing me the opportunity to entertain you and your family! I am impressed!! You figured out my little secret about the beginning of the show! There is a design to everything my friend!!

You are absolutely right! The clapping and the repeating of the phrases in the opening of the show are designed to let me see "who is all in?" and "who is all out?" You are the first one to ever comment or catch my little test! Nicely done!

As you know (NOW... lol) hypnosis is all about you (the volunteer) its not about me at all! In fact the entire show is not about me at all! The show is about you (the volunteer) I am just the guide for your journey into your own imagination. As hypnosis is all about listening, following direction and removing the self imposed restrictions we have all placed on our personalities.... to measure the various audience members ability to let go and have fun is a crucial part of the show. There are continuous tests conducted throughout the evening and what may appear to be random audience participation to some... is actually an invaluable tool for me!

Your wife was awesome! She did great!! (for the readers of this review... this particular night I did a segment where the volunteers smelled a beautiful and addictive aroma! It was beautiful and so wonderful they had to have more.... well.. the aroma was coming from their neighbors elbows, knees etc... and they did such a good job... well... it ended with an arm pit... yes... I went there!)... LOL it was awesome!! and your wife did an excellent job!

Yes our theater is a small intimate affair seating only 90 people total. We like this because this area is full of huge theaters that sit virtually empty every night! With our little theater... we are full every night! It makes for a much more intimate experience for the audience and for me... it brings me much closer to you!

I knew you were a doubter when I met you in the lobby! I could see it in your eyes.... :0) This is why I did a small but very effective demonstration with you right then and there with your eyes wide open! I could tell you were a believer as soon as we were finished! I am so glad to have met you and was honored to be your host that night at the show!

I cannot wait to get an email from you telling me how your wife reacted when she watches the dvd!

Thank you so much for the review and if I am ever back in Florida... I will look you up!

Hypnotically yours....

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Guy Michaels Comedy Hypnosis show at the Space Needle in Gatlinburg was AWESOME! We went last Friday night and had so much fun! My 12 and 16 yr. old sons loved it. My husband volunteered to be hypnotized, which made it even more enjoyable. We laughed until our sides hurt. Well worth the money and time spent. We look forward to going back again next time we are in Gatlinburg.

1  Thank Carla G

I HOPE YOUR SIDES ARE BETTER NOW!! LOL.... I am so glad your husband volunteered! I imagine you all had a great time watching him watch himself on the DVD! That is one of my favorite moments of the show... right at the end when I am asking the volunteers what they remember! Seeing the looks on their faces with I mention some facts of the show is PRICELESS!

I am also glad your teenagers were happy! They are the toughest audience of all! So they are happy.... Im a happy Guy!

I look forward to your return to Gatlinburg and maybe next time YOU can volunteer!!

:0) Guy