“Very funny - and our kids loved it too!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels

Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels
More attraction details
Owner description: Come and be the Stars at the Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels! Let your imagination become your reality at the #1 Show in Gatlinburg! Guy Michaels CH, CHt., takes you on a journey through your imagination that you (and your family or group) will Never Forget!! The members of your party will laugh until their sides hurt as you become a secret agent on a mission but somehow cannot remember your own name! They will escape to the sunny beaches of Hawaii and will drive their favorite dream car right here In The Great Smoky Mountains! The show is located in the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort in the heart of Gatlinburg Tennessee at one of the nicest resorts in the city... The Comedy Hypnosis Show with Guy Michaels will turn YOU into the Stars of the Show!! Create a memory that you and your family and friends will Never forget!!! TO GET TO THE SHOW... From Pigeon Forge, drive into the heart of Gatlinburg to traffic light #8. Turn left and go 2/10 of a mile and on your right you will see the beautiful Smoky Mountain Resort. PARKING IS FREE FOR ALL SHOW GUESTS!
Chesterfield, Michigan
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very funny - and our kids loved it too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were apprehensive about going to a show about hypnotism - not being sure if it comes from a good place or if it's a little 'dark' or 'creepy'. Well, we're glad we gave it a try because the show was educational, very funny, and decent for the whole family (my youngest of 3 was age 9). You have to be 12 or older to be hypnotized, so two of my kids were disappointed, but it was a blast for them to watch from the audience, anyway! My kids considered this show to be the highlight of a 10-day spring break trip just FULL of fun activities!

Visited April 2013
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Hi Melissa!! Hey thank you so much for coming to the show and taking time out of your day to write a review of the show! Ive enjoyed reading your emails and agree with everything you have mentioned ;)

I am so glad you mentioned your hesitation because of not knowing if the show or (hypnotism in general) was coming from a "Dark Place" I know I told you in your emails but I would like to state here on TA that... I am a devoted Christian man. As such I am very careful in my show to avoid anything that could me mis-read as dark or questionable. Unfortunately there are a lot of hypnotists out there that use hypnosis for personal gain etc.... not me... not here.

Being that I have a strong faith and high moral standards.. I take a lot of care and effort to ensure that my show is clean, family friendly and uplifting! Your not going to find any "Adult Themed Shows" or "Dark Themes" here!

Hypnotized! Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels is a FAMILY FRIENDLY show that is suitable for everyone! It's funny.. I travel to a lot of churches around the country and do faith based Hypnosis shows... (yes.. I believe I am the only one out there with a Christian hypnosis show! lol)

But what that does is ensure that the general public that comes to my show is neither preached at... lectured or exposed to anything other than CLEAN. FAMILY FRIENDLY. ENTERTAINMENT!

Thank you SO MUCH for your comments and I cannot wait to have you back very soon!

Hypnotically Yours....

Anchorage, Alaska, United States
“A MUST SEE!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Me and my husband were both apart of this VERY amazing show.. I did not remember anything until the next day when we watched the show on the DVD that was taped that night. and Let me tell ya I could not believe the things I had done!! My husband on the other hand knew very LITTLE, and was shocked that he could not remember some of the things he had done. We had never laughed so hard watching the things we had done but yet couldn't remember we had done. Guy Michaels is a very personable and great guy! We would recommend this show to ALL AGES!!!!
Mindy and David

Visited April 2013
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
David and Mindy!! Thank you guys so much for coming to the show! I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall as you guys watched the video! David I know that after the show you were pretty convinced that you were fully aware of everything... I figured that when you watched the video you would be saying "I don't remember that!" and sure enough!! LOL

Mindy you were awesome! I really enjoyed you and David being in the show. In fact... I have gotten several comments from other guests that were at the show you were at that commented on YOU TWO!! How awesome you were! David your facial expressions were priceless!!

Thank you guys so much for taking the time to review the show! Its people like you guys who are willing to spread the word that will keep the show around for a very long time.

THANK YOU AGAIN!

Guy!
Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Fantastic Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We were in Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg for 4 days.We did many things while we were there,with this show being the most enjoyable. We went to the 9:00 show on April 4.
My daughter and her friend went up on stage.We had a feeling they wouldn't make the final cut because their minds never calm down. We were right about our daughter,but her friend was the star of the show as far as we were concerned.There were a few times we thought she was going to fall off her chair. There was a part of the show where they were sniffing each other,because they were smelling a fantastic smell. Her and the boy next to her were going at it.I actually thought she was licking him. Hilarious!!!!!
We all know how the Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg can be a money pit,but this show was worth every penny.
Just a side note: We left for home (Chicago) shortly after the show. A few times Melanie would wake up to tell us that she smelled maple syrup. It was hilarious.

1 Thank 123goindiana
I LOVED THAT SHOW!!!! When they were smelling the wonderful aroma and your daughters friend was cracking me up! I was amazed at how concentrated she was on that boy next to her! Often I get emails afterwards saying that they still smell the wonderful aroma!

Your review means alot to the show and thank you so much for taking the time to spread the word about the show and your experience here!

Thank you so much for coming to the show! I look forward to your return very soon!

Lewisburg, West Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“By far, the most fun we had all weekend!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I were excited to see this show and hoped we would be able to participate in it. As it turned out, we were both part of it and were blown away when we watched the video we purchased afterwards!!! I have to admit I was a bit sceptical going into it, and thought I was "aware" of what was going on. Boy, was I wrong!!!!! This was the most amazing and definitely different type of entertainment either of us has had! We both give Guy Micheals a 5 star thumbs-up recommendation!!! It's fun for adults and kids (just not toddlers/infants, as they won't understand it). This is a must see or do when you are in the Gatlinburg area.

1 Thank 359DebraH
It's funny... a while ago there was a couple that said "Well I guess were not going to get hypnotized!! ... Thats ok!" They thought they were being sat down at the beginning of the show via the elimination process... the reality of it is they had been the STAR of the show for almost 2 hours yet were unaware that they had been hypnotized at all! They have since become very close friends of mine!

I am so glad that you all had a great time at the show... thats what it's all about! I would give anything to be a fly on the wall when some of the participants watch the DVD. I look forward to having you guys back at the show very soon! Thank you again for your kind words!

Guy Michaels
covington, Louisiana, USA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Everyone who wants to be part of the show can.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great show. My husband and I went. I was in stage while he was in the audience. He had a great time. I felt like I was in a daze, but not as deeply hypnotized as some of the others. I stayed in a weird fog for the rest of the night. Would defently give it a shot if you have never experienced it. Guy is a super nice man and he had Christian music on while we waited.

1 Thank katie b
GuyMichaelsHypnosis, Owner at Comedy Hypnosis with Guy Michaels, responded to this review, April 6, 2013
Hi Katie!! You and your husband were sitting on the front row to my left correct? I remember you very well! I especially enjoyed you and he dancing and doing the YMCA before the show with the little ones!! That was awesome!

You know... I am glad that you had a good time at the show! Your DAZED feeling is exactly what hypnosis is! And you are correct... some people enter a deeper state of relaxation than others... However, judging by your husbands laughter at some of the things you were doing... I do believe you may have been a little deeper than you thought !! lol

Listen you were fantastic and both of you helped make the show very special! You were an awesome volunteers / audience members!! Would love to have you guys back often and soon!!

Love audience members like you and your husband! Thank you so much for the review!! Hope to see you again real soon!