“Good place to eat”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #21 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Three Jimmy's - your new favorite dinner and hangout spot in Gatlinburg, TN! Three Jimmy’s is all about fresh and homemade food that never disappoints. To start off, we serve appetizers to make you feel at home - all of your favorites like our award-winning wings, fried mushrooms with our special sauce, chicken tenders that set us apart from most and more! Our wide variety of entrees are served with delectable side dishes that aim to please, like our famous smoked Gouda macaroni and cheese, baked beans, fresh homemade coleslaw, unique fresh salads with our homemade dressings. All of our meats are smoked in house to perfection. Pork chops, Champagne chicken, sirloin, chopped ribeye, artisan cut shoulder tenders (second in tenderness to Filet Mignon), roast beef, ribeye, turkey, fried chicken, baby back ribs and prime rib* grace just a few of our signature dishes! (*Prime rib served on Saturdays only.) For all you fish lovers we let you have it any way you like it; trout, catfish and shrimp. We’ve got to mention our hamburgers which includes our popular Three Jimmy's burger that satisfies all levels of hungry appetites. See our menu if you are interested in some of the most reasonably priced food you can find in the Smokies! You'll coming back for more, we guarantee.
Reviewed August 9, 2014

We stopped in on our first night in Gatlinburg. We were seated right away, and Kenzie was quick to take our order. My daughter and I both had the Cuban. She had a side of Gouda mac and cheese, and I had the potato salad. The mac and cheese was delicious; the potato salad was good, but I'm more of a mustard potato salad fan. My son had the Hillbilly with a side of mashed potatoes. The food was wonderful, though my kids said they would have preferred their sandwiches on a bun instead of the flatbread, which I thought was actually a nice touch; it was nice to have something a little different. Kenzie was a terrific waitress; she seemed to be waiting on nearly all of the tables in the room on the night we were there, but she did find time to check on us frequently and kept our tea/water glasses full. The inside of the restaurant was very nice and had a great atmosphere. A live band was getting ready to play, but we left before they got started. I would certainly come here again.

1  Thank Annita P

Reviewed August 9, 2014

Good food, great hospitality, was able to quickly accommodate our size group of 10-16 people, and it was located just outside the busy and crowded downtown area. It was perfect for our family...we ate there three nights during our 7 day stay in Gatlinburg. Their Gouda mac 'n cheese was so good and their open-faced roast beef dinner was great.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

We looked up the reviews for this place and decided to try it since we were close. My hubby tried their beer cheese nacho dip and loved it. We chose the recommended entrees- the trout and the champagne chicken. The trout was pretty tasty but my hubby didn't like the grilled veges, I didn't like my champagne chicken in the cream sauce at all. It tasted like chicken marsala mixed with goat cheese. I loved my grilled veges though. Our kids had their smoked ribs- tasty and falls off the bone but nothing to knock my socks off. The moonshine apples sounded exotic but just tasted really sweet. Our server was very attentive and the food was quick to come out. Not a place I would go out of the way for.

Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

Great food, highly recommend the mac and cheese. Good poritions size and fair prices. We visited twice in one week. best server Jon Smith!

Reviewed August 8, 2014

My family had lunch here on Monday, 8/4. There were only a few other people in the restaurant, but the waitress was slow to take our orders. The time it took for our food to arrive was a bit longer than average too. The waitress also inflated our bill by adding on additional items. They were politely removed and the bill was fixed correctly, but the prices on the original bill did not match the prices on the menu. DO watch your bill closely. The food is OK for a tourist town, but you would probably go elsewhere at home.