“Trip away”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #22 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Three Jimmy's - your new favorite dinner and hangout spot in Gatlinburg, TN! Three Jimmy’s is all about fresh and homemade food that never disappoints. To start off, we serve appetizers to make you feel at home - all of your favorites like our award-winning wings, fried mushrooms with our special sauce, chicken tenders that set us apart from most and more! Our wide variety of entrees are served with delectable side dishes that aim to please, like our famous smoked Gouda macaroni and cheese, baked beans, fresh homemade coleslaw, unique fresh salads with our homemade dressings. All of our meats are smoked in house to perfection. Pork chops, Champagne chicken, sirloin, chopped ribeye, artisan cut shoulder tenders (second in tenderness to Filet Mignon), roast beef, ribeye, turkey, fried chicken, baby back ribs and prime rib* grace just a few of our signature dishes! (*Prime rib served on Saturdays only.) For all you fish lovers we let you have it any way you like it; trout, catfish and shrimp. We’ve got to mention our hamburgers which includes our popular Three Jimmy's burger that satisfies all levels of hungry appetites. See our menu if you are interested in some of the most reasonably priced food you can find in the Smokies! You'll coming back for more, we guarantee.
Reviewed February 23, 2014

My husband and I took a trip to Gatilinburg and asked some locals for a recommendation. Three Jimmy's was suggested and so we went. We had a blast on trivia night and enjoyed some very good food and entertainment. We went back a couple more times during our stay. Each experience was not the same but in a restaurant you're dealing with people, and people have good days and bad days, overall we had a great experience and will go back next time in the area. For those who had one bad experience, give it another try.

There are newer reviews for Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery

Reviewed February 17, 2014

We were going to go to Subway and then saw Three Jimmy's tucked away on the side of the plaza - we thought we'd try it. We were glad we did. Everything was so good. The ribs were amazing. We had them dry rubbed with sauce on the side - yum!

Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is not a "fancy" restaurant by any stretch of the imagination but it is new, clean and well managed. The food is always good and if you want to take your young children early evening you will enjoy it too. Burgers can not be beaten.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

If you want a good burger with a choice of great sides this is it. The slaw was wonderful as well as the potato salad. The service was very good, the ice tea was great. Good for a change from your regular burger joint!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

If you are planning on having a group event here, please read this first! 1. The food was jus ok! 2. Service was terrible, as they only has 1 waitress for a group of 27. And on top of that she was very rude! 3. We had a power point presentation to show on the projection screen, was assured before we came it works! Well it didn't, as this was one of the main reasons I booked this place! David didn't seem to care! Wasn't offered any compensation back for this!! This was a huge disappointment!! Every time I spoke with David before the event to ask questions or so on, he always made me feel like I was bothering him! My guest and I had to go back and forth ourselves and fill tea glasses and water!! Some of the members of my group didn't get their food and when we brought her attention to it she was really rude! There was one guy who helped carry food in who was Great, but other than him, I don't have anything good to say about them! The music was so loud in the main part of the restaurant we couldn't even hear our stuff going on!. Now on the other hand we had our reception at the Park Grill! Awesome service, awesome food and atmosphere!! Maybe David and the people from a Three Jimmys should go the the Park Grill for some training!! Not trying to promote the Park Grill but the difference was night and day!!
Melanie Walker

1  Thank Mel42434243
James W, Manager at Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Mrs. Walker,first let me apologize for your bad experience with us. I will not make excuses for your experience. I will say that I asked you during course of meal how things were are you said good. I only wish I had known then that you weren't happy so I could have fixed it. In regards to the presentation, I did tell you that it only worked with a specific brand(won't plug them here). In our defense,food was served as you had directed me to. I would ask that you come in again as my guests and see things differently. I realize that sometimes things don't always go as planned. I only want all my guests to have the best food,service,atmosphere possible.The whole idea of ThreeJimmys is to be the place that people want to go to again and again. I will ask againthat on your next trip to Gatlinburg,come see us as my guests. I think your opinion will be 180 different.David