“Go here for the food, not the service”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #21 of 200 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Three Jimmy's - your new favorite dinner and hangout spot in Gatlinburg, TN! Three Jimmy’s is all about fresh and homemade food that never disappoints. To start off, we serve appetizers to make you feel at home - all of your favorites like our award-winning wings, fried mushrooms with our special sauce, chicken tenders that set us apart from most and more! Our wide variety of entrees are served with delectable side dishes that aim to please, like our famous smoked Gouda macaroni and cheese, baked beans, fresh homemade coleslaw, unique fresh salads with our homemade dressings. All of our meats are smoked in house to perfection. Pork chops, Champagne chicken, sirloin, chopped ribeye, artisan cut shoulder tenders (second in tenderness to Filet Mignon), roast beef, ribeye, turkey, fried chicken, baby back ribs and prime rib* grace just a few of our signature dishes! (*Prime rib served on Saturdays only.) For all you fish lovers we let you have it any way you like it; trout, catfish and shrimp. We’ve got to mention our hamburgers which includes our popular Three Jimmy's burger that satisfies all levels of hungry appetites. See our menu if you are interested in some of the most reasonably priced food you can find in the Smokies! You'll coming back for more, we guarantee.
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

After reading reviews I had low expectations for service, which stood correct. However, for the 4 of us and our meals each was delicious and unique! Regardless of the service being slow and not attentive I would return again for the food. We had Granny Apple turkey sandwich, Hillbilly BBQ sandwich (they make their own bread), moonshine double cheeseburger and chicken salad. Everyone was pleased with their sides, fries, Mac and cheese and the mixed vegetables. All our entrees were less than $10/each. The restaurant should encourage their employees to be more efficient and professional and continue the great food.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

we go to gatlinburg 3-4x's a year and have eaten at most of the places on the strip. this last time i happened to remember reading about this place on tripadvisor and approx where it was at. had to stop and ask directions. my wife was told it was a "bar." missus doesnt like to eat at "bars." we found it and it looked like a "bar." went in anyway and i thought i'd went in the wrong door. it is extremely nice. i had the burger and my wife had the chicken club. my burger was excellent but i'm easy to please. big test here-- wait for it-- my wife ate the entire sandwich! cant remember the last time that happened. joy down the address, mapquest it, whatever you have to do to find this place. enjoy

Reviewed December 22, 2013

We swung by here for some to go but found the atmosphere and workers to be really nice! I ordered the hillbilly flatbread and my boyfriend tried their roast beef open faced sandwich. The prices are great.. all $8-10 for those sandwiches and flatbreads! It came with a side as well. We really enjoyed our food and the veggie medley side is great for veggie lovers and vegetarians. The cole slaw was more like vinegar-ed cabbage and not as saucy as standard coleslaw. Yup. I would go back if i was a local!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

My first visit to Three Jimmy's was last night we went there for a Christmas Party hosted by the Company my husband works for we both enjoyed the food and the atmosphere so much that we are already making plans to return. The food was excellent and the desserts were outstanding he had peanut butter torte and I had the lemon cake I would drive back just for it. Sara our server did an awesome job.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

My wife and I ate here twice during our last visit to gatlinburg just because of its convenience to the glades. We figured it would be better than mcdonalds or subway but we were wrong. Horrible service, and below average food. We waited for a very long time to even be greeted when we arrived, and the restaurant was very slow besides the bar. The food was very slow to come out, and we were definitely not impressed. The nachos were the best thing we ordered and I could have easily made them at home with canned meat and cheese with a little seasoning.
On another note, it looked like the bar was pretty full and everyone was having a little fun. I would strongly say this is simply a bar with bar food, a loud environment, with drunk bar customers being loud and cursing even in the middle of the day.
I would definitely not bring my children here. Both of our experiences were about the same except the service was a smidgen better the second time or we would have left.