“Nice Surprise”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #19 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: Pizza, American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Drinks, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Fishers, Indiana
“Nice Surprise”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

I didn't even know this place existed--it's kind of off the beaten path. My friend suggested it and I'm glad she did! The menu boasts great burgers and the usual grill/ bar food but had some really different items too--like the turkey and gouda sandwich my friend had. I had a fantastic buffalo chicken sandwich with the best fries. The service was excellent---our drinks were always full--but I never felt interrupted by the waitress. I'll definitely be back!

1 Thank FrequentTravelerJZ

Hartford, Tennessee
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Locals”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I are locals who enjoy this restaurant a lot. Its off of the main strip so its easily accessible and the food is always great, from 'the hillbilly' to ole smoky burger, chicken noodle soup, cuban and po' boy, you can't go wrong with anything you order here. This place has a great atmosphere, great staff and awesome food.

Roanoke, Virginia
“first visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2013

Place was busy, a Friday night. Our waitress jodi was very friendly and stayed on top of things, our glasses were never empty. The environment was friendly and fun. I would recommend and would return.

Knoxville, Tennessee
“Great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

Seven of us from Texas, Massachusetts, and Tennessee stopped for a late lunch after getting a recommendation from a local gal at Ely' s. We had the pulled pork on flatbread, Reuben, and the party melt. All were very tasty. Service was good, although had to catch our server's attention for more tea. We would recommend to others visiting the area.

Nashville, Tennessee
“Great food but slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013 via mobile

We are here for a late lunch around 2:00 pm on a Sunday. The food was really good and reasonably priced ($10 for average entree). I had a pulled pork flatbread sandwich which was delicious. We were seated immediately when we'll got to the restaurant but had to wait a bit for our food. Great waiter who warned us that the clam chowder was no good.

• Visited October 2013
James W, General Manager at Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
This great waiter was a new waiter who served chicken gravy instead of the clam chowder. We apologize for this mix up.