“Great Food!, Nice people!!”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #16 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Great Food!, Nice people!!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Recommended by one of the locals. Great food and great prices. I had the chicken sandwich and it was cooked just right. Flavor was wonderful.

Enjoyed it with a nice cold beer.

• Visited September 2013

Rockwood, Pennsylvania
“Great recommendation by a local!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant after it was recommended by a local shopkeeper. Food was great - I had the cuban flatbread sandwich. We got take-out later that week and I have to confess I got the cuban sandwich again since I liked it so much:-) My husband had a burger and fries which he said were excellent. Wings the 2nd time were just good. Nice atmosphere and good service. Make sure to get a mint toothpick at the take-out register (my daughter loved this)! I liked that there were a lot of choices for sides (including veggies). Side salads were good too! Prices were reasonable. Will definitely return again.

• Visited October 2013
naples
“New twist on old standards!!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to us by one of the Artisans on "the row" and man-o-man, was she sooo right!! The taste of the food was superb for what looked like a sports type place. My turkey, gouda & cheddar came with a cranberry aioli that was superb in taste & the black bean soup, while not "Cuban taste" was major yummy!! My boyfriend had the pulled pork sandwich which he devoured. I wish they would offer pulled chix or turkey for us non-beef/pork eaters. I think our server was new so I will still give it a full 5. Definitely check it out when in the area!!

• Visited October 2013
“Fun place, good food & value”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by locals who owned the campground we stayed at. Burgers and lots of sandwich choices. Larger entrees also. Beer battered onion rings that were awesome. We lucked out and they had lIve music.

Akron, Ohio
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place is well worth the stop. We went zip lining at ClimbWorks and they suggested this place for lunch. The burgers were the best I have ever had! Very large and very filling! You are definitely getting your money's worth! We will be stopping back on our next trip to the area.

• Visited September 2013