“"Great food and perfect for large families"” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Three Jimmy's

Three Jimmy's
Ranked #20 of 195 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sainte Genevieve, Missouri, United States
“"Great food and perfect for large families"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have to say this is one of the best places to eat in Gatlinburg! My husband and I have 9 children ranging in age from 2-17. We were greeted with a smile and had great service the entire time. Some of us had hamburgers and they really are the best in town. Others had hot wings, extra cheesy nachos, and chicken strips. We had no leftovers at all but everyone had more than enough. There are pool tables and there is a great bar area making the atmosphere very desirable. Our only regret was that we didn't find this place until the end of our trip!

Tampa, Florida
“good burgers, okay service.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

We were seated right away. The waitress was nice. The sweet tea tasted sour. It took a while before our server came back. She replaced our teas with other drinks. We all ordered burgers. They were really good. French fries were a little greasy. My salad was brought at the same time as my burger not before. It took a while before we saw our server again to ask for refills. The restaurant wasn't that busy. Everyone was very friendly when we left. This review probably isn't very helpful.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Sebring, Florida, United States
“Great food from a local hole-in-the-wall.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have been coming to the Gatlinburg area for 15+ years. I was a little skeptical about a restaurant located behind the old Battles grocery store (now Dollar General). I was just driving down the road and happen to catch out of the corner of my eye the restaurant's sign and a load of cars in the parking lot. The restaurant offers mostly bar-style food (sandwiches and finger foods) with a few entree items. We were told by wait staff that all plates were made from home-made recipes and they were. As per earlier posts, amazing hamburgers. I got the flat-bread roast beef with caramelized onions and potatoes covered with smoked Gouda. Also amazing! The others in my group had the Buffalo Chicken sandwich and the Granny Smith's Turkey sandwich, both of which were superb. By the looks they also had a fairly large beer selection (15-20 bottle, 10+ draft) and a full liquor bar. Plan on going back before week is up, maybe Thursday night for karaoke night.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Great Sandwichs Awesome Desert”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Scott was a great server. Burgers were homemade. The mac and cheese was delicous. I had the Cuban and my fathernlaw had the steak sandwich and will go back again for them. I would reccomend thebTurtle Cake for dessert.

evanston,il
“Wonderful local place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Just a really nice place to eat, sit outdoors and enjoy the food. Friendly knowledgeable staff, wonderful food, made to order, good selections of drinks including mixed drinks, beers on tap. Enjoyed many options with our group including the spinach dip, poor boy tilapia with slaw, wings,Mac n cheese, great fries, fried chicken. Missed their chili for another cooler day. Fresh food, good quality ingredients, just the right mix in a town with lots of the standard chain places. Would go black again in a minute

Visited July 2013