“AWESOME!”

Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery
Ranked #23 of 197 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Three Jimmy's - your new favorite dinner and hangout spot in Gatlinburg, TN! Three Jimmy’s is all about fresh and homemade food that never disappoints. To start off, we serve appetizers to make you feel at home - all of your favorites like our award-winning wings, fried mushrooms with our special sauce, chicken tenders that set us apart from most and more! Our wide variety of entrees are served with delectable side dishes that aim to please, like our famous smoked Gouda macaroni and cheese, baked beans, fresh homemade coleslaw, unique fresh salads with our homemade dressings. All of our meats are smoked in house to perfection. Pork chops, Champagne chicken, sirloin, chopped ribeye, artisan cut shoulder tenders (second in tenderness to Filet Mignon), roast beef, ribeye, turkey, fried chicken, baby back ribs and prime rib* grace just a few of our signature dishes! (*Prime rib served on Saturdays only.) For all you fish lovers we let you have it any way you like it; trout, catfish and shrimp. We’ve got to mention our hamburgers which includes our popular Three Jimmy's burger that satisfies all levels of hungry appetites. See our menu if you are interested in some of the most reasonably priced food you can find in the Smokies! You'll coming back for more, we guarantee.
Reviewed June 10, 2013

This and rafting were the only good parts of my husband and I's vacation to Gatlinburg. The restaurant looks as though its under renovations. However, the staff was VERY pleasant and the food was AMAZING probably the best I have had at a burger joint in a long time! Great Job Jimmys and the excellent staff!

There are newer reviews for Three Jimmy's Good Time Eatery

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Located outside the downtown area, and at the entrance to the artist's loop. Pleanty of FREE parking - a rarity in Gatlinburg! Visited on a Sunday evening; soup of the day was tomato bisque, which my wife tried. Not a big fan of bisques, but this was the BEST I've ever tasted! I tried the home made chili - also very good. A mild chili, with plenty of meat. If you want something spicy, this isn't it. Nice and flavorful, without the burn a lot of other restaurants offer. For our entrée, I had the regular burger with a slice of cheddar. Cooked the way I ordered it (medium) with a nice char flavor. Very, very good - would definitely get it again. My wife had a flatbread steak sandwich served with creamed spinach - again, very, very good. Steak was tender, and the spinach sauce complimented it nicely. Owners and staff were outstanding! This was our first visit here, and definitely will not be our last! Oh, and the banana pudding for dessert is something not to be missed! One of our new favorite restaurants in Gatlinburg!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

This was our first visit to Three Jimmy's and my wife and I will be back. We both had burgers and fries. Also the tea was great. We ate out on the patio and the atmosphere was great. The owner was very cordial as well as those serving. I recommend highly.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Found this place by accident on a rainy Sunday afternoon. Very friendly and attentive staff. Fantastic beer batter fries! The chicken salad croissant was mouthwatering good. Please try this place so it will still be here next time I get back to Gatlinburg.

1  Thank glendamak
Reviewed June 2, 2013

This place is a little off the beaten path, in the back part of a shopping center by one of the entrances to the Arts and Crafts loop. The atmosphere is nice, the live music was pretty good, and the food was also pretty good. But the staff and service left a lot to be desired. Our server didn't seem to know enough to make suggestions, the order was wrong, and it took a bit to get someone's attention. If the service had been better, the overall experience would have been great!