“Must do!!!!”
Review of Hillbilly Haunts - CLOSED

Hillbilly Haunts
More attraction details
Owner description: Hillbilly Haunts is a Ghostly Tour through the streets and alley ways of Gatlinburg TN. Hear of all the Murders, Mystery, and History of this small town, Gatlinburg. You will learn about the Haunted History of this incredibly popular city on this 2-hour walking history tour. Don't be scared to call and book your reservations today. Call Now! Time is running OUT!
Reviewed January 9, 2014

The tour was very informative and interesting!! Our 9 year old loved it!!! Will do the Sevierville Tour when back in the area.... Thank you for a great time

2  Thank Tarebear6464

Reviewed October 28, 2013

My husband and I took the tour in Gatlinburg on Friday, October 25. I really did not want to do the tour because this kind of stuff usually freaks me out, but I really enjoyed myself learning about the history of the town as well as seeing some really cool things! I would definitely recommend this tour. Our guide, Billy, was awesome and does a great job at entertaining the audience throughout the tour.

4  Thank Karisa B
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had an awesome time with Sir Shadow and Billy as our tour guides. I always go on ghost tours wherever I travel and I have to say this tour ranks up there with the best. Was disappointed the Sevierville tour was not operating during my stay because I would have definitely taken that one too. Highly recommend.

3  Thank Ginger M
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We took the tour in Gatlinburg just a few days ago and it was really fun! John was our guide and he was such a great guy and made the tour fun and very interesting :) Thanks John for taking us and showing us some very cool places in Gatlinburg! We would like to try the other one next time in Sevierville :) Definitely worth the time and $ for this! :)

3  Thank Amanda K
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I can't say enough positive things about Sir Shadow or his amazing tour!!!!! I took some AWESOME photos, got an amazing & informative tour, plus just had an all around good time!!!! I HIGHLY recommend!!!!

3  Thank Meagan O