“Hillbilly Haunts is a great expirence!”
Review of Hillbilly Haunts - CLOSED

Hillbilly Haunts
More attraction details
Owner description: Hillbilly Haunts is a Ghostly Tour through the streets and alley ways of Gatlinburg TN. Hear of all the Murders, Mystery, and History of this small town, Gatlinburg. You will learn about the Haunted History of this incredibly popular city on this 2-hour walking history tour. Don't be scared to call and book your reservations today. Call Now! Time is running OUT!
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We vacation in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge every year. We have been on all the ghost walks in Gatlinburg. I don't have anything bad to say about any of them, but this one is the best so far. John, our guide, was a great person and very knowledgeable. He makes everyone feel part of the group. If you are interested in ghosts or just the history of Gatlinburg, then take this tour. It was definitely one of the biggest highlights of our trip. I was so interested in what he was saying that I didn't take very many pictures. I cant wait till next year, I'm definitely going on this tour again! If you come to Gatlinburg this is a must. I highly recommend this tour!

5  Thank thir13en

Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

The tour is great whether you believe in ghosts or not. You get to learn some really cool history of Gatlinburg, the tour guide is very knowledgable snd hes not lying about the bears because we actually saw one. Highly recommend this tour.

3  Thank jjacobs12
Reviewed August 7, 2013

We went on the tour last night and it was a great tour! The town of Seviervile was a little eeerrryyy as it was no traffic or people to walk through to get to the next spot. All flat walk too, as I am a little heavy on my feet, so it was nice not to have to go up and down hills. We got lots of gooooooodddddd pictures and I want to go back in the day time to see these places in action. Billy was great and cute too! He knew a lot of history and allowed us to stay and take lots of pics. Thank you Billy and we will definitely do the Gatlinburg tour with you soon, as we are coming back to Gatlinburg soon. Thanks for an evening of fun and entertainment. Is it true we can catch you on stage at The Smith Theater?

3  Thank Kristy D
Reviewed August 5, 2013

My wife and I are from Georgia, and we have a 10 year old daughter who is extremely interested in paranormal activities and lore. We were looking for something to do as a family to enjoy our trip up to Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge., and came across Sir Shadow's site and tour. I initially didn't expect a lot because I was afraid it would be a hokey thing, but if my daughter enjoyed it, it was worth it. I am glad I was wrong; it was spectacular. We ended up touring with another group that had similar aged children, and Sir Shadow captivated both adults and children. His knowledge and natural storytelling really captivates, and I was upset the time flew by. We enjoyed it immensely and look forward to future tours when we return there. Highly recommended!!!

2  Thank Ste_ven0044