“Excellent Place to Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Spacious living room with see through fireplace
Dining and kitchen Game of pool anyone
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dining and kitchen
Game of pool anyone
Loft bedroom: king bed, jacuzzi tub with breathtaking view
Queen bed, jacuzzi tub and access to porch with fireplace
Relax by the fireplace on the porch
Dining on the porch with a view
God's Grace parking
God's Grace side view
Relax with your morning coffee on the porch
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 32 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Diane M
“Excellent Place to Stay”
Reviewed November 18, 2016 for a stay in November 2016
person found this review helpful

We arrived on a beautiful afternoon. As I was checking the place out, I walked out on the deck and saw a small bear. Within about 30 minutes, a mama bear and her two cubs came up to the area just below the deck. We watched them for about an hour before they moved on. The scenery from the deck is beautiful. You can see for miles. The home itself is tastefully decorated. My mom and aunt both commented on many of the decorations. All three bedrooms are roomy and nicely decorated. The double bed in the basement is firm and I was a little concerned, but slept very well on it. The game room is nice and there are plenty of DVDs, games and books throughout the house as well. Everything was in working order and was clean and well organized. I had a couple of questions and the owner immediately answered my calls and addressed my questions. One afternoon we had a power outage. I called the owner and she immediately called the power company. The power was out less than 15 minutes. The electronic fire place was nice during the cool evenings. We thoroughly enjoyed staying here. My only regret was that we had such a busy schedule that we didn't get to enjoy the home as much as I would have liked. The breeze was a little brisk most afternoons which cut our time on the deck due to the cooler temps. I would love to go back in warmer weather and make use of the deck and take in the scenery.
Although it is a two lane road going to the home, it was a little intimidating because leaves covered both edges and it was hard to tell where the road actually dropped off. This is not the fault of the owner, since it was the road leading to home, not on the property. We didn't meet any cars in our many trips, so it was ok. If you are used to city driving, it will be quite different for you, but the road is not that long, so hang in there, you will get there safely

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The beautiful scenery and the comfort and roominess of the home
Liked least: The road to the house. Would have liked it better if the leaves had covered the sides of the road.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
SANDY57_1...
Midland, Texas
“Perfect for family group.”
Reviewed September 18, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

This was the perfect place to stay for a relaxing vacation with our children and their families. There was plenty of room for everyone, and the grandkids loved the bears decorating the cabin. The view was truly amazing, and the amenities were as described. We plan to stay here again in the future.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Clean and comfortable with nice decor.
Liked least: Matress was hard.
Your age range 50-64
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kencrisp
“Beautiful”
Reviewed September 5, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Views were amazing, cabin was beautiful & well maintained, owner was very patient & very accomadating. Would definitely recommend it!

Illinibsc...
“We were blessed @ God's blessings”
Reviewed July 13, 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

Two days before we were to arrive we got a call saying that the cabin we had rented had a water main leak and was flooded. We were disappointed, but assured that God's Blessings would exceed or expectations. It definitely did and we had an amazing stay at a very reasonable price. The owner was very accommodating and gave us a discount and the option of finding another place. We are so glad we didn't. I would highly recommend this place!!

Jakkalz
“Pictures do not do justice”
Reviewed March 26, 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

Perhaps you have also stayed at places where the pictures looked fantastic; however, the rental was less "comfortable" as shown. This is not the case for "Gods Blessings" - the pictures couldn't show how nice this place actually is. One can definitely notice that the owners really do what they can to ensure that their guests have a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this cabin.

One Note: The cabin is on a steep, steep hill - which offers wonderful vistas. However, it is not a cabin where you would go for a nature walk or play outside with the kids. The cabin still was incredible, just sharing this tidbit.

Traveling group: Young Children
demarsjtf...
“Awesome awesome awesome is what it was. Great owners!! Booking was a very easy process. The cabin was beautiful”
Reviewed January 26, 2016 for a stay in January 2016

Awesome awesome awesome is what it was. Great owners!! Booking was a very easy process. The cabin was beautiful with an amazing view!

Joni S
Fairview, North Carolina
“Definitely Coming Back!”
Reviewed January 13, 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I came with my husband, 4-yr old son, my parents, my in-laws and my college-age sister. The thing I loved most about our stay was the spectacular view! I also loved the outdoor fireplace. The cabin filled with loving details. The owner was very easy to contact - in fact we texted back and forth. We also unknowingly booked the cabin the weekend of Gatlinburg parade. It was a short drive down the hill and watching the parade was one of the highlights of our trip! We will definitely book here again!

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing