“Great Food and Atmosphere!”

Crystelle Creek Restaurant and Grill
Ranked #36 of 205 Restaurants in Gatlinburg
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had fresh grilled trout over salad and it was marvelous! My son had the cat fish and my daughter in law had shrimp over salad. Neither my dinner nor Lynn's dinner was on the menu, but that didn't matter they accommodated our wishes. Grandkids had good food as well. Just a bit pricey with the drinks and all. But I'd eat there again and again and again. Besides its not in the downtown area and for me that's a real plus.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,164)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We went here on a recommendation from our B&B hosts. The atmosphere and location were outstanding, the music on the weekend was great. Biggest downsides, the food was only OK and the considering there were few people in the restaurant, service was initially very slow (we were forgotten). That said the owner did come over after we got a waitress and apologized and discounted our meal.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

We had our wedding reception dinner here and we are not dissappointed. Brooke was very helpful in planning and the tables were set up with style and class. They set up a cake table for us and the servers assigned to our group were very kind, helpful and a prompt with any request. Our guests appreciated the the view and enjoyed the dinner. We were very pleased we made the decision to celebrate our wedding at Crystelle Creek.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

In the early 2000's my family and I went to Bear Creek and thoroughly enjoyed everything. We we happy to see that the resturant was still there. The new owners did not disappoint us. The trout was delicious, service was good and friendly. There were two wedding parties in the dining rooms so we chose to sit on on the outdoor patio. It really added to the atomosphere sitting next to the rushing creek. The illuminated tree in the front is beautiful in the evening. Dessert is home made by one of the owners and was DELICIOUS! Definately will be back on our next trip to Gatlinburg!

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We brought our lab on a road trip from Florida. We found the places in Pigeon Forge don't allow dogs. Some have tables outside, but it's hot during the day. This restaurant wins because they allow dogs INSIDE in a separate area. They even have a cage if the dog won't sit still. In our case, our lab sat by our side at our table.

The only advice I could give them is to add more Vegetarian options, like a Felafel Pita or Veggie Wrap. We ordered sides. The servers were friendly and welcomed us with our lab. The owner of a pet kennel came over and talked to us.

2  Thank robvia