“Excellent experience!!”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed February 8, 2015

Mr. Gladwell the Mentalist is a must see when you visit Gatlinburg!!! He is a true entertainer with a fascinating skill. We loved the show and thoroughly enjoyed the audience participation. If you want to be truly amazed and have a fabulously awesome time, Bill Gladwell is the man to see!!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2015

It was a pleasure having you at my show, and I am very happy that you enjoyed it so much. Thank you for the kind words as well as the time it took to write your review. I appreciate it.

Reviewed February 8, 2015

I know what a lot of you are thinking. This may just be another Gatlinburg tourist trap an gimmicky show. Well you're wrong. I am a total skeptic when it comes to this type of stuff and I was thoroughly entertained. Mr. Gladwell is a true performer and I will make it a point to see his show every time I come into town. He pulls out some incredible tricks and my wife and I left in total awe. Kudos, Bill. You have gained another fan!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and the recommendation. I truly appreciate it. I have very happy that you enjoyed my show, and you are welcome back anytime.

Reviewed February 2, 2015

My family and I absolutely loved Bill Gladwells show. Our party ranged in age from 10 up to 63 and we all had a fantastic time.

2  Thank richardvaughn4
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2015

Richard,

I am very happy that you loved my show. It means a lot to me that you chose to spend the evening with me over all the other options in the area. Thank you.

Reviewed February 1, 2015

We had a blast at the mentalist show! I appreciated Bill's honesty in that he doesn't actually believe in psychics or reading people's minds, but rather in the expertise of reading ones body language and senses. The tricks he did were fascinating and left us wishing the show was much longer:-)

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

Kelsey,

I am very happy that you had a blast at my show. You were great! Please, come back anytime.