“Mind blown”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed February 8, 2015

I know what a lot of you are thinking. This may just be another Gatlinburg tourist trap an gimmicky show. Well you're wrong. I am a total skeptic when it comes to this type of stuff and I was thoroughly entertained. Mr. Gladwell is a true performer and I will make it a point to see his show every time I come into town. He pulls out some incredible tricks and my wife and I left in total awe. Kudos, Bill. You have gained another fan!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind words and the recommendation. I truly appreciate it. I have very happy that you enjoyed my show, and you are welcome back anytime.

Reviewed February 2, 2015

My family and I absolutely loved Bill Gladwells show. Our party ranged in age from 10 up to 63 and we all had a fantastic time.

2  Thank richardvaughn4
BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2015

Richard,

I am very happy that you loved my show. It means a lot to me that you chose to spend the evening with me over all the other options in the area. Thank you.

Reviewed February 1, 2015

We had a blast at the mentalist show! I appreciated Bill's honesty in that he doesn't actually believe in psychics or reading people's minds, but rather in the expertise of reading ones body language and senses. The tricks he did were fascinating and left us wishing the show was much longer:-)

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2015

Kelsey,

I am very happy that you had a blast at my show. You were great! Please, come back anytime.

Reviewed January 21, 2015

I really enjoyed the show and firmly believe that everyone in our group that attended was completely entertained.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2015

Jim,

I am very happy that you and your guests enjoyed my show. Thank you for spending the evening wtih me as well as for the review and kind words. I really appreciate it.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 17, 2015

Bill was amazing! My husband and I had seen him perform in Gatlinburg and were very impressed. We hired Bill to perform at our corporate dealer show where we had clients, vendors, company workers and the CEO of our company. His mentalism show was captivating and guests continued to comment on it and wonder "how he did it" well into the buying show the next day. Several guests wanted to have him speak at their company functions. He was appropriate, entertaining, and easy to work with. A must have for your corporate event. He even provided pictures for us to use the next day!!!!!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2015

Meghann,

Thank you so much for the great review as well as for the recommendation. It was my pleasure performing for you and your guest. Your event just may be the best corporate event I have ever performed for. The people were great, the venue was classy, and you and Josh were fabulous hosts.

I look forward to working with you in the future.