“Great show!”
Review of Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist - CLOSED

Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist
Reviewed January 21, 2015

I really enjoyed the show and firmly believe that everyone in our group that attended was completely entertained.

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2015

Jim,

I am very happy that you and your guests enjoyed my show. Thank you for spending the evening wtih me as well as for the review and kind words. I really appreciate it.

Reviewed January 17, 2015

Bill was amazing! My husband and I had seen him perform in Gatlinburg and were very impressed. We hired Bill to perform at our corporate dealer show where we had clients, vendors, company workers and the CEO of our company. His mentalism show was captivating and guests continued to comment on it and wonder "how he did it" well into the buying show the next day. Several guests wanted to have him speak at their company functions. He was appropriate, entertaining, and easy to work with. A must have for your corporate event. He even provided pictures for us to use the next day!!!!!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2015

Meghann,

Thank you so much for the great review as well as for the recommendation. It was my pleasure performing for you and your guest. Your event just may be the best corporate event I have ever performed for. The people were great, the venue was classy, and you and Josh were fabulous hosts.

I look forward to working with you in the future.

Reviewed January 14, 2015

My Husband and I went in December 2014. I had never been to a "Mentalist" show, so we were not sure what to expect. Wow were we amazed. I did not see the end coming!!!! Bill Gladwell is quite the performer. He was very entertaining and approachable. We definitely go to his show again!!!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2015

I am very happy that you and your husband enjoyed my show. Thank you so much for spending your evening with me when there are so many other things to do in the area… I really appreciate it.

Reviewed January 11, 2015

My husband and I were looking for a last minute something to do after dinner on our visit to Gatlinburg. We found Bill with all of his great reviews on Trip Advisor and he definitely delivered! We both really enjoyed the show and felt very entertained the entire time. We don't have kids but did really enjoy that the show was family friendly. It seems that frequently entertainers turn to more adult topics to make things more interesting (and I think often is a sign of limited talent/ content to pull from) but Bill was able to very successfully host an all ages show. We'd definitely go back if in the area!

BillGladwell, Owner at Bill Gladwell, The Mentalist, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2015

Sara,

I am very happy that you and your husband enjoyed my show. Thank you for coming and spending the evening with me, and thank you for the wonderful review. I really appreciate it.